shape
carat
color
clarity

I promise last thread I will post asking opinion on a setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I am now tossing around yet another idea for my ering/wedding band sapphire/diamond combo. I promise you I will not ask about another idea! I just want to make sure before I go to my boyfriend and say this is exactly what I want, that it IS exactly what I want.

Since I''m not sure how you post two pics I will post the inspiration pic and then reply with the second pic. Below is a ring I have loved for a long time. I am pretty set on doing the double bezel I will post but am wondering what everyone would think if I did a band like below only sapphire and diamond baguettes. The wedding ring would match and be sapphire and diamond baguettes.

Would a double or possibly even single milgrain bezel set head look good set like this?

ering9181212.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Head I want.

ering9181213.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
PS-Any chance somebody is great with photo shop and could show me what this would look like?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a gorgeous ring! I''m not sure if I would do a double bezel (maybe just a single). I think part of the beauty of that
ring is all the baguettes in it and you might really distract with doing too much around your main stone. I think the sapphires
and diamonds would be pretty. Do you plan on your main stone being rectangular and setting it E/W because I do think
that is another part of the ring that makes it quite stunning. N/S may look good too but I''d really like to see a cad of it.
I do think a rectangular stone vs a square stone would be best in that setting. Not sure what you are considering without
going back to look at your other threads (and I''m being lazy
38.gif
2.gif
). Can you fill us in on some more of the details
about what you plain on doing with the main stone?

To sum it up (since it may not be clear with all that rambling I did), Yes - I think it would be pretty.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for responding. I went back and forth in the beginning over an asscher or an ec but after seeing videos of light performance at gog I was hooked on the asscher so that is what will be in the center...though I would entertain and ew emerald.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
stepcutgirl! is that your dog in your avatar?? he/she is ADORABLE!! what kind of dog is that?

btw, an asscher will be lovely!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Sugar! That is my baby boy Petey. Well, he is no baby anymore. He will be 6 in September. He is a miniature poodle, though he is big for being a mini. In nearly every photo I take of him face on he closes his eyes and looks like he is smiling!

And thanks on the asscher. I''m not sure if I should do that or an e-w emerald.

sweetpete.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results