shape
carat
color
clarity

I ordered my WB :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah!! Big day today! After posting on the show me the ring forum and careful consideration of whether to order the smaller ring size that fit, but may be too tight, but is $400 less, or get the same ring size as we e-ring and spend a little more, but rest my mind...i decided to spend a bit more.

My fiance said to do what makes me happy and to go ahead and order it b/c he knows I am dying to cross things off my to do list.

So, it should be here in two weeks :)

so excited!!

bar setting sb2.JPG

Looks pretty! I can''t wait to see it on your hand.

Very pretty indeed!

Woohoo! Check!
1.gif

What a sweet band!

that is gorgeous! Now the hard part will be keeping it in the box until the wedding day. I sometimes sneak mine out of the box and wear it around the house for a bit. hehe don''t tell my FI!

Lovely band. And ditto - how are you going to avoid wearing it?

I had ordered mine before my wedding was posptponed, it''s due for arrival this week, and now I have to wait an extra 12 weeks than before
39.gif
Oh the torture!!!!

Date: 2/21/2009 1:55:17 AM
Author: LauraBabe08
that is gorgeous! Now the hard part will be keeping it in the box until the wedding day. I sometimes sneak mine out of the box and wear it around the house for a bit. hehe don''t tell my FI!
I think I will wear it around the house too!!

sooooo pretty! :)

CONGRATS! and good luck when it comes in, you are going to want to wear it all the time! its so hard not too.
mine is in safe and i always beg FI to let me try it on. LOL

Lovely band, similar style to mine!

That is a very nice band.... I have 3 styles I''m considering for my band and this is one of them.

Great choice, it''s very very beautiful.

Woohoo! Big day indeed. Very exciting.

It''s lovely! Can''t wait to see pics of it.

What a gorgeous ring! I can''t wait to see real life pics!!!

Very pretty. I can''t wait to see some hand shots of that beauty!

Gorgeous band!

Ooh I can''t wait to see handshots - looks beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP