shape
carat
color
clarity

I ordered my dress!

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
I'm sorry I've been so out of touch. Wedding planning is crazy on top of school! I read along when I have the time and it seems like everyone is doing well! That makes me very happy!!

I ordered my dress, from David's Bridal of all places. Our coordinator suggested I look there first to get some ideas on shape and cut, then my MOH and I looked everywhere and I realized the "one" had been at DB. We went back and I ordered it! It was a lot less expensive than I budgeted so I get to buy some bad a** shoes : D

My mom hates my dress, all the pictures are headless because I was crying, not tears of joys but tears of.. sadness? I'm not a crier so it was strange and ugly, I cropped off my head. My mom hates everything we've planned so far from colors to date. I've come to accept that though. I'm happy and my fiance will love my dress (I hope : P ).

wedding%20dress%202_0.jpg wedding%20dress.jpg

I'm wearing the same type of veil in the picture, a mantilla but not that one. I'm having one made from a seller on Etsy. I'm short but want fingertip length so she's custom making my length. : D I'm super excited. When I was younger I went to a pre Vatican II Roman Catholic church so I always saw women wearing mantillas and chapel veils. My idea of dream wedding had nothing to do with the dress but the veil so I'm nerdy excited about my veil coming.

I would looooove some jewelry suggesions because that is not my forte. I would like to wear a white metal and our wedding colors are purple and grey. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
kagordo good to hear from you! I love your dress :) I'm sorry your mom hates everything...that can be stressful. hopefully she'll come around but the important thing is that you love it:)

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
your dress is beautiful--congrats on finding it!! sorry your mom isn't onboard; hopefully she'll come around but it sounds like if not you have a great support system in your fiance. :)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress and veil!

Honestly, make yourself happy. It's YOUR wedding!

marygrace

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous!

merrymunky

Brilliant_Rock
I think the dress looks fantastic on you. Who cares what your mother thinks. You're the one who will be wearing it!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your dress and your choice of veil (I'm going to have a mantilla veil too!). My mom hasn't really loved all of my choices so far either but who cares, it's YOUR wedding and at the end that's all that matters!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your dress on you! Really, really gorgeous. I'm sorry your mom was such a downer.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your dress is gorgeous! Remember- this day should be everything you dreamed of, don't let others bring you down.

SomethingSinful

Shiny_Rock
You look HOT!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results