shape
carat
color
clarity

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
I ordered my bridesmaids dress today. I choose to have 2 different styles. They are both the same material and color. Here they are

bm (2).jpg

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
This one is has a train in the back and is shorter in the front.

bm3 (2).jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Very cute! Is the one for your MOH and the other one for other girls, are you going to alternate?
4.gif

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
aret hose from David''s Bridal? I love those styles, very cute and I think they will be universlaly flattering :)

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
My MOH wore the second dress in the truffle color. I loved it on her, and she looked amazing.

I do have to warn you though that if you did get the dress at David''s bridal, the stitching is not very good quality. The back zipper of her dress ripped five minutes before the wedding ceremony, and my MIL had to emergency double-stick tape the back closed until we could get to the reception and restitch it. Actually, of my six bridesmaids, two wore dresses from David''s bridal and both experienced stitching issues. Just something for you to consider.

The color is lovely!

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
I did order the dresses from David''s Bridal. I gave my bridesmaids the option of picking which one they wanted out of those two. The are both chiffon and will be in canary yellow. I had 2 pick the strapless one, and 3 pick the one with straps. I paid for the dresses for my bridesmaids because I am having a destination wedding, so I didn''t want to spend a lot, a lot on the dresses. The strapless one was $155 and the one with straps was $135 and I had a coupon for $20 off of each. Lets hope their quality holds up!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results