shape
carat
color
clarity

I need some dust, PLEASE

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I'm having some medical problems--in a nutshell I'm having a thyroidectomy next Wednesday and had all the appropriate pre-op procedures. I just got a call from the facility saying there are a couple of problems with my tests and "it's important that you come in and talk to the dr {NOT the surgeon} ASAP". At first I thought they were telling me the tests had to be re-done due to some kind of error, but no,it's about the results. So I'm going in tomorrow. I'm on edge already about the surgery and the last thing I needed to hear is that there are other "problems".

I'd appreciate any dust you can spare.

Thanks.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Dust and plenty of hugs and positive thoughts coming your way! It's going to be ok. You've got the surgery all scheduled, and you'll be in recovery mode before you know it.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending lots of dust and wishes for a speedy uncomplicated surgery! Hang in there. My Grandmother had this done way back in the 50's and she did well. Back then they'd told her she'd never talk again, but she definitely overcame that! Take care. :wavey:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending dust your way and hoping for the best regarding the test results.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sending lots of dust your way. Hoping that it's nothing too serious and that your surgery goes as well as possible. Hugs....

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Dust and prayers!

****************dust**************

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
MUCH DUST honey. They are probably just being over careful. Don't do anything if you don't feel confident it is the right thing to do. Trust your gut and take care of you.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Dust, dust dust, coming your way....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Perhaps a test was omitted from your pre-op panel that needs to be done.....at any rate health vibes your way!

kind regards--Sharon

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Dust! Keep us posted, and I hope to read good news soon.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust!!! My mom went through this 5 years ago- she actually discovered she had thyroid cancer-BUT that kind of cancer is sooo treatable and she hasn't had a single issue since. So whatever the results, know that you are strong!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hope it is nothing to worry about! Take care!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Tons of Dust!!!

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Heaps and heaps of dust!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust and hugs...hope its something minor. I hate being on pins and needles just to realize they screwed up a test and have
to do a repeat.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of hugs and dust!

I hope the doctor just has something simple to mention and that the people who called you were just being overly cautious. Please keep us updated.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
Amys Bling|1311815633|2978478 said:
Dust!!! My mom went through this 5 years ago- she actually discovered she had thyroid cancer-BUT that kind of cancer is sooo treatable and she hasn't had a single issue since. So whatever the results, know that you are strong!!!

My aunt just had this done. I haven't seen her yet (don't want to bother her) but she's keeping us updated and seems to be doing well.

Stay calm and confident!! (((DUST))) :halo:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust Amber!! I hope things go well today!

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you lots of health dust!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results