shape
carat
color
clarity

I need some dust...9 days away and calling for t-storms!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies! Our wedding is 9 days away
36.gif
I only have placecards to do this weekend and then I am done!!!

We are having an outdoor wedding and reception and my aunt's house. We are doing a tent, but I'm nervous because right now the forecast is for t-storms next saturday. That'll suck
7.gif

So I could use any dust you can spare!

Thanks for the help ladies
9.gif

ETA: It's actually 8 days! hehe..the wedding stress is affecting my math skills....

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Prediction only gets reliable about 5 days out. dust sent your way! Stress only about the things you can control, and strive to not stress about those either. hugs!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I have a friend that is a meteorologist and she says that forecasts are really vague and only 24 hours before can be relied on.

PS dust your way!

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
thanks! Yeah i figure it''s not that accurate, but still! hehe......I''m trying not to stress about. thanks for the dust!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Yes, it really to early to be sure. I don''t want to freak you out more, but we did have a thunderstorm on our day that lasted about an hour. It was sunny and super hot before, so it was actually really nice to have the air cool down a lot. We got some great pictures because the light was really good for bringing out colors and contrasts, and we had a fantastic rainbow afterwards. Get some big umbrellas, and make sure your tent is well secured!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t worry, 9 days out is way too far to know anything definitively! 9 days out from our wedding it said pouring rain and it ended up being the most gorgeous day ever. We''ll worry if it says rain 24 hours before.
2.gif

cdt1101

Brilliant_Rock
well let''s hope it''s the dust because right now it''s saying NO rain, just cloudy...hehe....definitley too early to tell....

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Definitely too early to know anything!

DUST DUST DUST DUST DUST!!!

If it makes you feel any better, it rained every day for 3 months before my wedding. Everybody except my mother said it would rain. It DIDN''T!!!! Good luck to you!!!

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t trust weather.com more than 3 days ahead. Dust on your way!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2008 2:41:25 PM
Author: choro72
I don''t trust weather.com more than 3 days ahead. Dust on your way!
I was going to say the same thing! Tons of dust for no rain!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results