shape
carat
color
clarity

I need prayers please.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I know it has been forever since I posted anything on here! I do lurk still and am amazed at how well everyone is doing, how beautiful the bling still is!! It''s been a hectic year for me, so I''ve been somewhat absent from the boards however I''ve never forgotten how much fun I had talking on here and how many wonderful people I "met"

I don''t know if this is asking too much, but I am in desperate need of prayers. This past week has been an emotional rollercoaster. On Sept. 11, as I was watching a memorial program on TV, my father called me to tell me my grandmother was in the hospital with a brain tumor. They didn''t know much at that point, so I told him I''d be at the hospital the next day to see her. I was so worried, of course. However the next day I recieved some great news on my end - I found out I was pregnant! Very early pregnant, only 2 and half weeks, but still, I was elated.

My grandmother was admitted to surgery at Rush hospital here in Chicago on Friday. Rush is one of the leading nuerological hospitals in the country and to make it even better, the surgeon was the chief of nuerology who performed her surgery. She did so well! My family was ecstatic that she made it through effortlessly.

However, things with my situation have taken a turn. The problem is, 6 years ago I was pregnant and didn''t know it until my fallopian tube ruptured. Turned out the baby was in the tube and I had an ectopic pregnancy. Needless to say, I lost that tube and was left with only one. The process was a nightmare, it was so painful both physically and emotionally. a few years later I lost my right ovary as well due to some problems. I also had early stage 1 cervical cancer 2.5 years ago which they caught early enough to treat and no recurrance so far.

last night, I noticed some achiness on my left side, the side with my only tube and ovary. I panicked and my husband and I went to the ER. they did some tests and an ultrasound. the doctor then said he saw what looked like a small cyst on my left ovary and some swelling in the region of my tube/ovary. They also saw nothing going on in the uterus, but that since it''s so early in the pregnacny,it''s normal not to see anything yet. The blood test showed my HCG levels, the pregnancy hormone, to be in the upper 300''s. He told me it''s too early to tell anything yet, but that I need to be kept under carefull servailance and repeat blood test every 48 hours. I followed up with my doctor today and she said that if the blood test I have tomorrow evening is in the 600''s, things will be looking good, at least for now. HCG levels are supposed to increase 50-60% every 48 hours in a normal pregnancy. However if the level is still low, it will be an indication that something is wrong in the pregnancy and another possible ectopic pregnancy might be the culprit.

I am a wreck, I''m absolutely devasted that I might go through this again. My husband and I want this baby so much. I''m scared because I dont FEEL pregnant. Everyone, including my doctor says that''s normal, that it''s just too early, but I''m worried because aside from the achiness on my left side ( probably a bad sign) I don''t feel like this pregnancy will work out. I''m trying to think positive, but all I keep having is flashbacks to 6 years ago when I went through this. I feel cursed and I''m hating my body right now - when I should be loving it and being happy that I''m pregnant. I''m so scared that I''ll have that test and the levels won''t be high enough. I''m absolutely terrified.

So I need prayers please. Please pray for my husband and I and that we can actually have this child and that I can actually experience a healthy pregnancy. We''ve been through so much in the past 6 years, It doesn''t seem fair that I may have to relive this nightmare again. If I lose this fallopian tube, I won''t ever be able to concieve naturally again. We would have to look into in-vitro, which we definitely cannot afford. I praying to God that this pregnancy is ok.

Thank you all, I miss you all so much, it''s good to be back on tonight!!

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be praying for you.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back IrishEyes. You poor baby, this is an awful thing to deal with and the waiting has to be just agony. My prayers go out to you for a successful pregnancy and I am sending hugs your way!!!

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry that you are going through this. Please know that I am praying for you and your husband.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh IrishEyes-

I''m so very sorry that you are going through this. I can''t imagine how scary it is for you.

sending you lots of **hugs**

BEAR%20HUGS.jpg
BEAR%20HUGS.jpg
BEAR%20HUGS.jpg

you are in my prayers.

some more hugs
emlove.gif

love_candy2.jpg

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much! Sevens - you''re too funny! The real question: are those chocolates the kind with the peanut butter inside?!
18.gif
18.gif
1.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
lots of good thoughts coming your way that it all works out well for you!! For grandma too!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you...

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Irisheyes, I am glad your grandmother's surgery went smoothly, and I hope she'll recovery quickly. Although our scenarios are different, I feel like presently we share a few similarities, I too am going through a difficult time concerning a love one, and my husband and I are trying to conceive too. I wish you all the best Irisheyes, and hope your pregnancy will be a good, healthy one.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Chicago hugs to you...hope you hear the prayers from here in the West Loop!

Jackie

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Lighting the candles now! You have our prayers and good thoughts.
Good luck!
35.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Sending good thoughts, prayers, and hugs to you and grandma! I''m so sorry that you have to be going through this.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Irish Eyes, biggest hugs. I had an OBGYN look at me and say it was an etopic pregnancy., He said he would bet his pratice on it. I cried the whole way home. After a lot of testing it wasn't and my son just turned 16 last month. So hang in there, I will be praying for you. And will be praying for your grandma as well. Please keep us posted, we have missed you!!! Lisa
1.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
My prayers are with you, I hope everything is ok& please keep us informed, I''ll be thinking of you.

Jeannine

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending good thoughts your way.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Irish, many many good thoughts and wishes to you and yours, my grandma had a brain tumor as well, lucky you caught it and she had such a fantastic surgeon. I give you my hopes and prayers for a healthy you and little one.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Irish Eyes, I''m so sorry to hear about this. You and your grandma are in my thoughts. Take care.

Maria

darling

Shiny_Rock
Will be thinking about you, please keep us posted.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Irish...I will email you.
emrose.gif

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Irish! I will diligently keep you in my personal thoughts and prayers that all will go as God feels best...and I pray it is to move forward with this pregnancy...
emrainbow.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hoping everything turns out well for you. Good luck.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Well congrats! i will be rooting for you!

Has your Doctors ever talked to you about endometriosis? I have that and I get cysts all over my ovaries and they have a dull aching pain to them usually right above your pelvic bone. You might want to discuss that with them if it has never been brought up. Its treatable and it is often mistaken for eptopic pregancies.
I am glad your grandma is doing better though.
best of luck and keep us posted.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
best wishes and prayers from me - as well.

Rockdoc

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
IrishEyes, I''m sorry that you are going through so much. I''m thinking of you during this difficult time.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of and praying for you.......

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
My most positive thoughts are with you IrishEyes!!!
emrose.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
IrishEyes, so sorry you''re going through all this. Hoping those betas will double and you''ll have a smooth pregnancy this time. It''s still early so have faith. You''re in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you and praying for you, IrishEyes...Keep the faith...think positive thoughts...
1.gif

Sending good luck vibes....
35.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of sticky baby vibes headed your way. Please take care of yourself and keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results