shape
carat
color
clarity

i need job dust too, i don''t want to threadjack lulu!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
so i have a phone interview the week of sept 14. its a big 900 person company, so i really need to do well in this interview. they actually put you on speakerphone and tape record your interview...i''m very scared. please please please send job dust this way! this is the first interview that i have had since losing my job in february. thank you!!!!!!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
lots and lots of job dust!!! *~**~*~*~*~**~*~*
fairy%20dust.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
****DUST****

good luck!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
*******JOB DUST********

it worked for me cocolaw, i really hope i can pass along some of mine to you!!! good luck, just remember, they would be lucky to have you & your talents! you have a lot of time to prepare for the interview--you''ll do great!

btw, this was my first interview since losing my job in feb!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
sending you a TON of dust!!!!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
***DUST*** to you coco! Congrats on getting the interview too! That alone is a feat these days!! You''re going to do awesome!

ETA: Side note, when do you find out about the CT bar results?? Ours isn''t until October 2nd, ugh!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
thank you :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uggggg sometime in october!!! i don''t know the exact date. my job interview is for a non-law position. i want to forget that i went to law school, but nobody will let me!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
*****DUST DUST DUST***** cocolaw!!! Good luck on the interview! You''re aweome, just let your awesomeness show through!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh honey, you are going to do amazing well! Just put on that "gonna kick some arse with my gorgeousness" lipstick and feel like the amazing, wonderful and talented woman you are! And imagine yourself, leading up to the interview, totally acing it and being awesome. Every time I do that for something important (like, getting into my dream grad school, most notably), it works--seriously! There is something to be said for positive thinking.
2.gif

You will rock that interview, chica! I know it.
1.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 5:40:20 PM
Author: gwendolyn
Oh honey, you are going to do amazing well! Just put on that ''gonna kick some arse with my gorgeousness'' lipstick and feel like the amazing, wonderful and talented woman you are! And imagine yourself, leading up to the interview, totally acing it and being awesome. Every time I do that for something important (like, getting into my dream grad school, most notably), it works--seriously! There is something to be said for positive thinking.
2.gif

LOL i''m wearing my lipstick now, da**it!!!!!! thanks for the encouraging words ladies :) i will try to imagine myself doing well and hopefully it will translate into something.

You will rock that interview, chica! I know it.
1.gif

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
ok i wrote inside of the quote. i always do that. that is so NOT the way to get a job.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust being sent!! Best of luck!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Much dust! Good luck
1.gif

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Lots O'' Dust coming your way!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I''ll give you job dust if you give me job dust. Lol. J/k!! Good luck! Seems so many of us are job hunting these days. And doing it for 6+ months must''ve been really hard!!

**DUST**DUST**DUST**

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Coco, youll do great!!!! Let us know how it goes! Major major dust your way!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
OMG coco I am soo excited for you. I don''t like phone interviews because you can''t read the person''s face so I know they are scary but I know you will be awesome. I will be crossing my fingers and toes for you.
1.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Major dust coming your way!

Lori

charbie

Ideal_Rock
best of luck to you, dear.

a girl i knew in college has the following blog which i find interesting. i actually know a number of people in your position, who are extremely well educated but cannot find anything (ANYTHING) to earn a paycheck. i know a number of people who also have a law degree that is useless to them at this point. GRRRRRR! someone out there WILL find you/you''ll find them, and they will realize what GREAT talent you have and be lucky to employ you!

http://friendswithnobenefits.blogspot.com/

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow!!!!!!!!! thanks for all of the dust ladies!!! the interview is not for 2 weeks, but i will def let you know how i feel when it is over.

charbie, thanks! i can''t wait to check out this blog!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results