shape
carat
color
clarity

I need invitation ideas for a clam bake/NJ shore theme wedding..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I NEDD YOUR IDEAS! It''s a semi-casual wedding, bm''s will probably wear lilly pulitzer dresses, (llilypilitzer.com) men will wear khakis and a navy jacket, and a tie from vineyardvines.com. I want CLASSY, fun invitations - and I really need your help!

It''s hard to pull off a classy semi-causal wedding - i DO NOT WANT IT TO LOOK CHEAP! Ya know?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I saw some nice ocean theme invitations on icatchingcards, and hanahouproductions. At hanahouproductions, I love the starfish invitations but it might cost more to mail the whole ensemble with the dry starfish. It''s so pretty.

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
Try www.lizarddesigns.com and click on the upper-right box that says "tropical destinations". There are some cute beach-themed invites there...I''m gonna try to post a pic - we''ll see if it works!! http://www.lizarddesigns.com/Lizarddesigns/InvitePhotos/renee3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results