shape
carat
color
clarity

I need hotel reccomendation in or near Boston (Fleet Center area

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi - I know, not diamond related - sorry if I'm in the wrong spot, but I trust you guys! I'm going to the beanpot tournament, and i need a hotel rec- something not too pricey (about $150/night) is that possible? willing to stay 15 minutes away or so. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks all!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Hi Treysar,

Not too pricey hotels and Boston don''t always go together unfortunately !
41.gif

There is a fairly new hotel Residence Inn by Marriott in Charlestown (on Tudor Wharf) - It is about 5 minute walk from the Fleet Centre and is right on the water (and has a fabulous bakery & a V.popular Greek restaurant Meze next to it).

The Onyx Hotel is right by the Fleet (I believe you can stay in a replica of Britney Spears bedroom!) but may be a bit pricey unless they have some specials. I am not sure if Bullfinch Hotel is open yet but may be by then but that is also right there. There is also a Holiday Inn by Govt Centre (5 mins away).

In town try the Omni Parker Hotel, Club Quarters (both will be small rooms) ,Millenium Boston or Hyatt Regency - quite often they have specials and all are within easy walking distance of under 15 minutes to the Fleet Centre and are close to lots going on. Marriott Long Wharf is also fairly close.

Pretty much anything in the Financial/Aquarium,Theatre district/downtown/Fanuil Hall-Quincy Market is within a 15 minute walk to the Fleet Centre. Anything Back Bay is an easy T ride under 10 mins. Any of the above are good hotels in safe areas.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results