shape
carat
color
clarity

I need help on finding a messenger bag...

mariel

Shiny_Rock
PSers I need help on finding a messenger/cross body bag. I'm considering either the LV Pochette Bosphore or the LV Odeon. I love the strap on the Pochette Bosphore but afraid that it might be too small. Does anyone have either and what are your thoughts?

I'm open to any other bag suggestions as well. My criteria is that it has to be messenger/cross body, neutral everyday color, and under $1k.

THANKS!!!!

xox
M

ps... I
30.gif
Prada, Gucci, Fendi, Burberry, Chloe etc - you get the idea
31.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi there, have you considered the Rebecca Minkoff - Morning After Clutch. Here it is on Youtube. I am in love with this bag currently. video MAC I know it is under your budget but maybe you could get two somethings this way!!! I like that it can be dressy too!

I know someone who has the Odeon and it is very nice though. Not too casual looking. I find the pochette bosphore to be more casual, so if you are looking for more casual that might be the way to go!

mariel

Shiny_Rock
Lizzy thanks! I''ve never seen this bag before and it''s adorable. I have to see where I can find this bag locally so I can try it. I love the turquoise (although probably not an everyday bag) but hey you''re right about possibly getting 2 bags for the price of 1 LV. Thanks so much!!!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
that is a great bag :)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I keep hearing how great the morning after bag is...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results