shape
carat
color
clarity

I need flower help . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock

Ok, so fiance just bought his attire for our September wedding in Hawaii. He bought a tan colored Armani suit. I LOVE the tie he picked out, but am now unsure of what to do about flowers. His tie is dark brown, gold and white paisleys on a light blue background. I had originally thought about green cymbidium orchids with white roses (or some other white flower). But to be honest, I have looked at them for so long that I''ve started to get sick of them - so I''m kind of excited about choosing new flowers but I just don''t have any ideas yet. Should I go with pinks? Orange? Turquoise? Are there brown and gold colored flowers? I would like to stick with Hawaiian or tropical flowers - orchids, protea, etc. Any help is appreciated!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I think pinks, ivories, and whites would look just beautiful with that color scheme!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm. I like solid white orchids with some lighter blue dephinium to bring out the blue accents. Blue ribbon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results