shape
carat
color
clarity

I NEED A MAN''S OPINION.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Pacific_Charm

Rough_Rock
wavey.gif
hi..
I''m hoping to propose to my boyfriend sometime in the near future. We''ve been talking about it a lot, and I think that it would mean more if I asked HIM. My family is a 3000 miles away so his family has sort of adopted me as their own so I''d like to include them in it. I just don''t really have a CLUE as to what to say. (Now I understand how men feel
14.gif
)
At any rate, my boyfriend and I have done a little "temporary until we can afford the real deal" ring shopping and I found a really cute simple titanium band that I know he''ll dig. The question is...do I use the ring when I propose? And if so, should he wear it until we get married and I can give him the "real" one? And, lastly.....guys....if your girlfriend was going to propose, what would be the most awesome thing that she could do to make it super special for YOU??

Any response I get will be SOOO appreciated!!

Thanx!
1.gif

wellman

Rough_Rock
I hope your not upset about my response but I'll give it anyway. Since you did ask. I personally do not think that women should propose and I feel that the "Man" should make an informed and intelligent decision of when would be the best time to propose.
On the thought of if my beloved were to propose to me I would have to say that either a picnic or something. Followed by some sort of poem or short story telling me why she might think I would make her the most happiest woman in the world. Then would be the time for the proposal. A ring is good but I like the idea of lockets w/ her picture and mine.

Anyway, that is my input on the subject.

keys for a woman proposal!

Favorite Meal! Most men think from their stomachs! I'm serious!! I do.
Beautiful Dress!
Focused thoughts, On why she would want to marry him?
A Kiss (unless she is saving this for her wedding day)

P.S. Please Don't Call Me Names Because Of This Post, Not Many People Believe What I Do And I Don't Ask You To But This Is Just My Opinion.

irishgirl

Rough_Rock
Only you know if it's a good idea to propose to him. I just proposed to my man 3 days ago. I knew in my heart that this is the guy and our relationship is just amazing. It was the best moment ever. I proposed to him, told him exactly how I felt and why he was the one for me and I left him totally speechless with tears in his eyes. Needless to say we are now engaged. He is very hard to surprise and this is the one time he was surprised. After talking to him after, he thought it was definately a great idea and the sweetest thing anyone has every done for him.

If you think it's right, go for it!!!!

Irishgirl
wavey.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 1/28/2004 9:00:05 PM wellman wrote:

I hope your not upset about my response but I'll give it anyway. Since you did ask. I personally do not think that women should propose and I feel that the 'Man' should make an informed and intelligent decision of when would be the best time to propose.

P.S. Please Don't Call Me Names Because Of This Post, Not Many People Believe What I Do And I Don't Ask You To But This Is Just My Opinion.----------------

This is a shared opinion w/ many men in this forum. Please do a search for other threads regarding this idea. You will find many honest responses.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
My wife and I dated for four years before I asked her to marry me.

She said she knew I was the one right from the start, but if she asked me to marry her after year one, I would have turned her down flat!

As Irish said, only you can read your man and your relationship. Good luck!

R/A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results