shape
carat
color
clarity

I love Tacori - check out my new rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ninasstar

Rough_Rock
Hi there. I am addicted to pricescope! I have learned so much here so thanks to everyone for all your help. Here is my new wedding set.....my husband decided it was time for an upgrade for our 10 year anniversary.

I did post these pics on "Show me the Ring", but had some problems uploading the pics at first....so I thought I''d place some here as well.

Let me know what you think.

It''s a Tacori eternity ring with the matching eternity band, 1.0 carat of pave set diamonds in each ring. The center stone is a 1.54 carat ACA from Whiteflash. It''s an eye clean, SI 1, I in color.

Thanks!

pic037.jpg

pic034.jpg

pic030.jpg

pic028.jpg

pic027.jpg

pic025.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic17.jpg

pic22.jpg

This is Rocky. He's a 4 year old Maltese!!

pic04.jpg

That is a really beautiful ring! Tacori rings are not my style but after I've seen yours ... I want it!

And that's one really adorable dog, too. Is it a Bichon Maltese?

Thank you, Bichon.

My little one is a Maltese. I love Bichon's, and I see you have one......your's is adoreable!

it's beautiful. i looooove tacori pave. very nice!

i love mr. rocky, too. i had a maltese growing up and believe it or not his name was ALMOST rocky. (we went with brutus. lol.)

Thanks Reena.

Yes, tacori's pave is simply magnificent....I'm glad you think so, too!

Brutus is sooooo cute for a little maltese (LOL)!!!!!!!!

HI:

Undeniably beautiful rings--and the pooch too! (and ya gotta luv his monkey pal)

cheers

Sharon

It's on fire
9.gif
!!
Gorgeous ring!
And I love your furry baby too!
Congrats!

Oh it's beautiful! And I love the unique profile! And of course, the fur baby (and the monkey too lol) is adorable!

Hi, im thinking of buying the exact ring by Tacori that you picked. Do you love it or have you
had any problems with it?

I am thinking of buying the engagement first, and putting the band on lay away,
can the engagement be worn alone for alittle while without looking funny?

thank you

I love your ring and your Maltese is so cute!
emteeth.gif

I Love Tacori! You are very lucky. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP