shape
carat
color
clarity

I LOVE my photographer! (aka Anchor''s pro wedding pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 12:34:33 AM
Author: anchor31
Let’s go party!
This, THIS is my favourite pic! You two are just so gorgeous!

Congratulations, Anchor!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos, Anchor! Congratulations to you and your husband!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous photos and gorgeous couple!

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Its wonderful seeing how happy you and your new hubby look. Congratulations!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
I LOOOOVVVe the pictures! so beautiful!

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
Anchor,

I have a little story for you.

I live in Ottawa. Just after Christmas I took the train back from Montreal to Ottawa. Me and DH sat in front of two older women, who obviously just met on the ride when being seated next to each other. Throughout the whole trip, the two of them gabbed about their lives, children and grandchildren. Partway through the trip as the one woman described her grandkids, I began to think that the family somehow sounded familiar.

Twin girls, brother in the Navy. One of the girls in Australia, the other planning her wedding. I had just recently read your threads about your sister problems, and her trip to Australia, and it all sounded VERY familiar. Anyway, I couldn''t be SURE that this was really your grandmother until I saw your wedding pics, and there she was!

I hope this doesn''t freak you out too much, I couldn''t help but over hear the chatter of these two women (especially as DH slept most of the way). You grandma is indeed very sweet and proud of all of you.

Your photos are beautiful, I am so glad you had such a great day!

Salty

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
R, your pictures are amazing, you and J are simply glowing! Congratulations to both of you, and here''s to a healthy, happy life together.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pics, Anchor! Congratulations again!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! And the cake is adorable! Love it!

lucy love

Shiny_Rock
i LOVE the one of both your parents kissing! It''s so cute!!!

Personally, I would want a picture in the thank you that shows the couple''s face. but that''s just my preference.
1.gif

your pictures are beautiful!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 3:54:47 PM
Author: saltymuffin
Anchor,

I live in Ottawa. Just after Christmas I took the train back from Montreal to Ottawa. Me and DH sat in front of two older women, who obviously just met on the ride when being seated next to each other. Throughout the whole trip, the two of them gabbed about their lives, children and grandchildren. Partway through the trip as the one woman described her grandkids, I began to think that the family somehow sounded familiar.

Twin girls, brother in the Navy. One of the girls in Australia, the other planning her wedding. I had just recently read your threads about your sister problems, and her trip to Australia, and it all sounded VERY familiar. Anyway, I couldn''t be SURE that this was really your grandmother until I saw your wedding pics, and there she was!

I hope this doesn''t freak you out too much, I couldn''t help but over hear the chatter of these two women (especially as DH slept most of the way). You grandma is indeed very sweet and proud of all of you.

Salty

23.gif
SMALL WORLD ALERT! Salty and Anchor, that is so funny! And awesome!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anchor, your pictures are fantastic! You look just stunning and your husband is so handsome! You both look so in love! Congratulations again!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Anchor, you look radiant. Just beautiful. And so in love. Congratulations, gal!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! I LOVE THEM ALL! YOU LOOK PERFECT! AWWW! YOU MADE ME CRY HAPPY TEARS!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oh anchor, I am so excited for you!!!! Isn''t it so heartwarming to see the pictures??? Everything happens so fast that you don''t really get to "feel" the memory until you see the pictures!! The photographs are wonderful and everyone looks like they had a wonderful time.
36.gif
36.gif

Everything turned out amazing and you do look like "bliss". I like the one you are thinking of using for Thank You cards. It''s a gorgeous photo.

He''s yours!! You''re his!! May your life together be filled with love!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I am sure that you have heard this before but Anchor, you are a doll
1.gif

The pictures are perfect to say the least and Congratulations on your wedding!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anchor, you are so beautiful. You pictures are just amazing!!! I''m so glad you love them so-- you deserve the best! YAY!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/18/2008 12:17:01 AM
That shot took my breath away! When DH saw it, he said “That’s my wife!”.
16.gif
30.gif
Anchor that shot is perfection, you have THE most flawless skin I've ever seen. Your hubby must be chuffed to be married to such a glamourpuss!!!
9.gif
9.gif
Everything looked wonderful, you two make such a gorgeous couple!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
Wow what a beautiful beautiful wedding, every pic is amazing and you both look soo happy!
congrats anchor! YAY!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Anchor, there are really no words to convey how beautiful I think EVERYTHING at your wedding was! Seriously- to die for! Your photographer was great at capturing the moments that matter most, and you can see how happy everyone is just by looking at the pictures. Congratulations again, honey. Feel free to share more pictures if you''d like! I know we would all love to see them.
30.gif

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
You two make such a beautiful couple and look so happy together! Congratulations!

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
ahhh, these are such lovely photos and Anchor, you and your husband look just adorable! You can really tell everyone''s having fun and that the 2 of you are perfect for each other!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
B E A U T I F U L!!! It looked like the perfect day and I love how happy you and J. look Congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
You looked beautiful Anchor! Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 12:47:19 AM
Author: Guilty Pleasure
Gorgeous! I think that would be a nice thank you card picture.

Question: My BF is in the navy and theefore may be wearing an all white uniform for our wedding... did you worry about matching your whites? Or did you just go with whatever, and it ended up turning out beautifully by itself. just curious!
Well, DH said he wanted to wear white right after he proposed. Of course, he had the option of white or ivory since it''s not a uniform. I ordered my dress in pure white (it looks much better than ivory with my olive skin), so when we went for the tux rental I specified that it had to be pure white. He didn''t mind one way or the other as long as it was white, so it didn''t cause any problems. Unfortunately, we had to ask my brother to not wear his dress whites at our wedding since the groom was going to wear white.

If your BF wants to wear his dress whites to be married, I think he should, but that would limit your choices of colour since I''m not convinced white and ivory would look so good together. Good luck!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/18/2008 3:54:47 PM
Author: saltymuffin
Anchor,

Salty
OMG I''m shocked! What a small world! My parents had bought her train tickets instead of having her drive to visit for Christmas (she lives in Ottawa, my parents live in the greater Montreal area). She is extremely proud of her grandchildren and she says so all the time. She is so kind and generous and has never stopped helping us to acheive our dreams. DH and I are going to see her this weekend, we can''t wait to show her our pictures!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 12:05:50 AM
Author: miraclesrule
Oh anchor, I am so excited for you!!!! Isn''t it so heartwarming to see the pictures??? Everything happens so fast that you don''t really get to ''feel'' the memory until you see the pictures!! The photographs are wonderful and everyone looks like they had a wonderful time.
36.gif
36.gif

Everything turned out amazing and you do look like ''bliss''. I like the one you are thinking of using for Thank You cards. It''s a gorgeous photo.

He''s yours!! You''re his!! May your life together be filled with love!!
Thank you! I look at the pictures every day, it does help to make it all feel real. You''re right when you say everything heappens so fast, it just flew by!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 6:18:30 AM
Author: DandiAndi

Date: 8/18/2008 12:17:01 AM
That shot took my breath away! When DH saw it, he said “That’s my wife!”.
16.gif
30.gif
Anchor that shot is perfection, you have THE most flawless skin I''ve ever seen. Your hubby must be chuffed to be married to such a glamourpuss!!!
9.gif
9.gif
Everything looked wonderful, you two make such a gorgeous couple!
Me? Flawless skin?! Lol gotta love makeup. I still breakout like a teenager and I had two zits staring right back at me when I looked in the mirror that morning. My make-up lady did a great job!
28.gif
Hubby loves this picture, he had it framed and put it on his desk at work.
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2008 9:26:10 AM
Author: WishfulThinking
Anchor, there are really no words to convey how beautiful I think EVERYTHING at your wedding was! Seriously- to die for! Your photographer was great at capturing the moments that matter most, and you can see how happy everyone is just by looking at the pictures. Congratulations again, honey. Feel free to share more pictures if you''d like! I know we would all love to see them.
30.gif
WT - We seem to have very similar tastes, so I''m not surprised you like everything! Thank you for your kind words, and my very best wishes to you.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
PearlDahhhling, GuiltyPleasure, sunkist, SarahlovesJS, Deelight, violet02, bee, cleopatra, fieryred, claudinam, maisie, skippy, Lauren, Kim N, basil, Amandine, jcarlylew, KimberlyH, selkie, sumbride, lucylove, thing2of2, ebree, redrose, miracles, akmiss, gypsy, DandiAndi, galvana, WishfulThinking, sap, trinity, zoe and snlee - Thank you so much for your conpliments and wishes! Since a few of you have asked, I will post a few more of my favorite pictures.

Just a note that I forgot at the beginning of this thread: My pro pictures were taken by Sinclair Maloney at Expressions Photography. Please do not use without my permission.

Let''s see... My parents walked me half-way down the aisle, here''s DH and I walking the rest together to go get married.

anchorpro2.1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results