shape
carat
color
clarity

I love microfiber

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m still in my psycho spring cleaning mode. I love microfiber cloths. I hand washed my pergo/laminate floor with a microfiber cloth and Bruce floor cleaner this weekend and I don''t think it''s ever looked so clean. And there was no residue left either!

Do any of you have any favorite or top secret uses for MF?

laine

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a huge fan of microfiber cloths! I buy them in the automotive section, in big packs--they''re cheaper that way. I use them dry for dusting, damp for cleaning door frames and trim and such, with windex to clean windows. I plan to use them on a swiffer type sweeper, in place of the disposable cloths when I move into the new house with wood floors. Microfiber is amazing!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
laine-MF is tough to use damp on the floor. It''s really hard to push. I have a large Mr. Clean MF mop and I was really disappointed by this. I just about kill myself mopping. As silly as it sounds, I find using the MF cloth on my hands and knees is much easier and faster and I can get into the nooks and crannies of my kitchen cabinets more easily. I think they''d be great for dry mopping though.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use microfiber cloths to exfoliate
3.gif

laine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 8:32:01 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
laine-MF is tough to use damp on the floor. It''s really hard to push. I have a large Mr. Clean MF mop and I was really disappointed by this. I just about kill myself mopping. As silly as it sounds, I find using the MF cloth on my hands and knees is much easier and faster and I can get into the nooks and crannies of my kitchen cabinets more easily. I think they''d be great for dry mopping though.

I was thinking mostly for dry mopping/dusting the floor, but that''s good to know that damp really doesn''t work. I just tried to use a damp microfiber cloth to wipe off my wood table and it was rather difficult, so I guess that''s the same concept. I wonder why?

And as for mopping in general, I''d much rather just get down on my hands and knees. I can see what I''m doing and get the nooks and crannies as you said, and I feel like most mops just smear dirt around.

laine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 3:41:55 PM
Author: musey
3.gif

Really? Your face? What sort of soap/face wash/whatever do you use with them? I''m intrigued....

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 4:39:26 PM
Author: laine
Date: 5/12/2009 3:41:55 PM
Author: musey
3.gif
Really? Your face? What sort of soap/face wash/whatever do you use with them? I''m intrigued....
I currently cleanse with oil (but I''m trying to find an alternative as it isn''t travel-friendly at ALL), the cloths are for steaming and wiping the oil off
1.gif
they gently exfoliate while they''re at it. I''ve had good luck with them.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s unfortunate that they''re difficult to mop with because they really work well on the floor. Like I said, you just have to use your hand, not a mop.

Musey-that''s certainly a new application! I can see how they would exfoliate. I hate how they feel in my hand when I use them...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2009 9:19:03 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Musey-that''s certainly a new application! I can see how they would exfoliate. I hate how they feel in my hand when I use them...
There are different kinds of microfiber cloths, too.

It''s not really a new thing, I got the idea from MUA a couple years ago. I think mine is similar to this one: http://www.skinfx.ca/microfiber.html

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results