shape
carat
color
clarity

I love Bill Pearlman!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to share this --
I just had the most WONDERFUL conversation with Bill Pearlman of Pearlman jewelers -- he is the BEST! I had questions about the Michael B. settings and was having a heck of a time getting info from other retailers. I visited Solomon Bros. during lunch today and though they were nice, they didn''t know squat (and didn''t have what I was lookiing for)! Then I called another jeweler in town -- still no info.....then I called Michael B directly -- got some hateful thing on the phone who had no interest in helping me and basically said that there was no one else there to talk to either!! rats!! Then I remembered Pearlmans and gave them a call. Lisa, a sales rep, answered, but she knew that my questions needed further expertise, so she asked if she could get my number and have someone call me back. Within minutes Bill Pearlman called -- and literally spent an hour with me on the phone -- and not because I was pushing him for more info that he felt obligated to give -- instead he was GENUINELY interested in helping me out and telling about his business and going through DETAILS with me on the different Michael B options. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted because I FINALLY understand what is what, and what the best choices are for me. He is the BEST and I have already told my boyfriend that this is the man to do business with. I don''t care if they are in Michigan and we are in Atlanta, we are definitely going to be giving them business! The EXTRA good thing is that he is completely in tune with the "online" thing. He doesn''t spend a lot of time on pricescope, but he knows that the internet is a necessary tool and he in fact does a lot of internet business himself.... a B&M that understands the internet!! yay!!!
Anyway -- just thought I would share some of my happiness!!

Sally

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sally,

I am glad to hear of such a positive interaction with Pearlmans! Their website is incredible and easy to use. I too inquired about one of thier rings by email. I received a prompt and very friendly response from them.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock

Sally:

I have to agree with you 100%. After looking for the perfect ring I stumbled upon Bill''s website and I will never ever buy another piece of jewelry from anyone else. EVER! PERIOD! During the 3-4 months search for my ring we have developed a relationship that has blossomed into friendship. I know keep in touch with him and his wonderful wife regularly! You are lucky that you remembered Pearlman''s because you will not be dissapointed.

Bill did EVERYTHING for me! He is so wonderful that I trusted him without a doubt to pick my center stone!! It is the MOST beautiful thing I have EVER seen.. It sparkles like mad. Just today I got 5 compliments on my ring one lady even covered her eyes and said, honestly, the thing is blinding.

Bill is not your regular jeweler he really cares! I lived in Florida at the time that we purchased my ring. There was never one single problem. He even sent he settings I was interested in to my home so I could "play" with them for a day!! I will recommend him to everyone and anyone until the day that I die as well! I am so glad you found him. If you have any problems getting your bf to commit to buying online. Send him my way!

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
I know what you mean -- he is going to send me settings to "play" with for a day, like you said -- just to make sure I get what I want!! Unbelievable! And not just any setting -- but Michael B.! He is truly one of the nicest people I have ever spoken with and I look forward to doing business with him in the future -- he is definitely a long-term relationship kind of jeweler! AND he is an authorized Rolex dealer as well, so my bf is all for it!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2005 10
6.gif
9:54 AM
Author: SJS1234
I know what you mean -- he is going to send me settings to ''play'' with for a day, like you said -- just to make sure I get what I want!! Unbelievable! And not just any setting -- but Michael B.! He is truly one of the nicest people I have ever spoken with and I look forward to doing business with him in the future -- he is definitely a long-term relationship kind of jeweler! AND he is an authorized Rolex dealer as well, so my bf is all for it!
You will love the Michael B!! Which one are you getting to play with?? Bill is awesome!! I could never go anywhere else for jewelry!!

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
I was SO confused about the Michael B settings, but Bill straightened me all out....the one I THINK I want is the 2.0mm petit micro-pave princess setting with rounded-off prongs and low profile stone setting.....

I have a 1.2 squarish cushion cut -- I think it will look awesome in that setting!!

I love those 1.6 mm wisp bands too -- but not sure how I feel about the double wedding band thing (above and below the e-ring) -- and that''s how you wear them.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
How about a website?

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
Oops -- I guess I should add that:
http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/designermain.asp

I had SO many questions about Michael B., for instance what width is the Princess, what is the Petite princess, why does one princess seem to have different pave than the other, why does one Princess have "this" kind of prong and the other have "that" kind??? see what I mean? I learned SO much from my conversation from him -- so if anyone out there has questions about this setting, just let me know -- I SHOULD be able to help!!!!

There are two "Princess" settings on the website -- page 2 and 3 of the Michael B ring collection I think (on page 2 the first pic on the left, and on page 3 the very top picture).

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
omg he''s sending me the setting overnight to take a look at!!!!!!!!!!! wooooo hooooo!!!! I''m so excited!!!!!!! I''ll have that sucker IN MY HANDS TOMORROW and i''m completely beside myself with excitement!!!! It''s the first time I''ll be seeing the Michael B Princess setting IN PERSON and not on my computer screen!!!!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! I was so excited too!! you''ll love it. All the prongs on the Michael B. "solitaire" settings are the same...GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results