shape
carat
color
clarity

I like big rings and I cannot lie....

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_9976.jpg IMG_9975.jpg IMG_9974.jpg I found this ring in a pawnshop and me, knowing me, was immediately drawn to the uniqueness of the ring. It's 18kt and there is a hallmark in it that I cannot quite read and a date etched by hand inside the band that I need to really take a good look at but is dated either 4-?-76 or 4-?-96. I just like it and as for any of my jewelry, it's my statement piece and I love wearing it...best of all, it's sparkly!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous! So bold!
I like big rings, too. They just make a girl feel powerful, don't you think?
And if you backhand somebody, they will have permanent prong marks!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An unusual find!

The best thing about liking unusual stuff is that one can get some bargains :))

Last edited:

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have never seen a bargain at a pawn shop. Envious of all who get them ( but of course congrats too)! Super cool ring.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have no luck at all in pawn shops, either. :cry2:

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely a statement piece. Love it!

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Y’all do know the trick is to be BRAVE enough to wear it with all the confidence in the world like it was meant for you!! That’s me in a nutshell!! I’m not shy!! LOL!!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband has bought me a vintage 3 stone OEC ring for Christmas. I have only seen pics. He said "It's not ostentatious. It's petite." I said, but I love ostentatious and WTH do you mean by petite! :P2 I would even go so far as saying I like cocktail rings. Enjoy your big rings. No such thing as too big IMO.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all these big rings! Not sure if you just get braver and bolder with age but speaking for myself I find I like bigger jewelry more now than in my 20's and early 30's. Maybe because you lose the concern over what other people think?

Anyways, gorgeous rings @LorettaB and @stracci2000
@lyra, I can't wait to see your new ring, it's so sweet that your husband bought it for you too!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@StephanieLynn, I think it is nostalgic for me. When I was a little kid in the 60's and 70's, my mom and grandma used to wear lots of groovy and big costume jewelry rings.
Sarah Coventry, Avon, etc. I was always dreaming of growing up and wearing that kind of jewelry, too.
Now that I'm a big girl, I can wear all that jewelry, and I love it!
But my rings are not costume...........:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results