shape
carat
color
clarity

I know some of you must have suggestions...

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Hey guys! I need a new polish for spring that's a little more neutral. I'm looking for a pretty nude-peachy-pink shade of nail polish. I want something that's opaque and not sheer. I'm really looking for something that's creamy with no sparkle. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

P.S. I posted this in shopping but I don't think there are many people posting over there so excuse the double post please.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I really like Deborah Lippman's Naked which is a soft nude with pink undertones.

snow12

Rough_Rock
Hmm.. no suggestions but I was also thinking the same thing this week. I just have really bright colors for my nails and thinking I should tone it down a little since I'm graduating college and going to be entering the job market here soon.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Maybe essies pretty in pink or haute as hello? haute as hello is maybe too peachy though, i just really love it...

id suggest going to essies website and looking at colours - then do a google image search "essie...nailpolish name" and it will bring up pics of the colour on people's nails! its super useful for seeing hoe colours will look in real life (i buy online so cant try them on!)

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I have way too many pale/nude pinks from OPI..

Samoan Sands is more nude/peach than many of the others.

I always like Privacy Please and Catch the Garter. Both are pretty, pale pinks.

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Yep, I was going to suggest OPI Samoan Sand. For something of a more beige nude (which actually looks more nude on my hands as I have olive skin), Essie Jazz is great and is pretty much opaque with 2 coats.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I'm going to look in some of my local stores to see if they have any of these colors (I doubt it) and if they don't I might order OPI Privacy Please because it looks pretty online. Also, has anyone ever tried OPI's drying drops? I was wondering if they work at all, my nails always take forever to dry :???:

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
I love OPI Otherwise Engaged- very light pink. The name also has a nice ring to it :naughty:

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I ended up with bubblebath by OPI because it seemed similar to privacy please and they didn't have that one. I like it, its just really subtle. You almost can't tell I have any polish on in certain lights. Overall though, I think its pretty. I may keep looking just to find something with a little more color. Oh and if anyone was wondering, I really like the drying drops!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results