shape
carat
color
clarity

I know I don''t post often, but a little DUSTplease??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

all.of.the.above

Rough_Rock
I know I don''t post often at all, but I need some PS Dust please. I have seen it help so many so...

Today I have to go to the dermatologists to have some moles looked at/removed and I am scared to death that they''re going to call me and tell me some really bad news about them...as in I was in tears last night.
32.gif

Please dust me, I need all the good luck I can get.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
good luck!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Lots and lots of dust for you!!!!

I hope all goes well...

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Major ***dust***! Keep us posted!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Sending lots of dust your way - good luck and keep us posted.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
(((((((((((((((DUST)))))))))))))))) This must be very scary for you! I sincerely hope everything goes fine and you get good news.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
dust! My BFF says, it is the lidocaine that will get you... so as long as you are prepped for that, you''ll be fine. DUST to sexy mole-less-ness!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
*DUST* good luck I hope for the best news for you - GOOD NEWS :D

all.of.the.above

Rough_Rock
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
35.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Your Dust worked!! I went in specifically because I had huge mole on my hair line that was not only ugly, but sometimes itchy and did I mention ugly? So, along with that one, I wanted all the others looked at, etc.

Well, the doc says thumbs up - no suspicious mole activiy (they are behaving) and I asked him to remove that BIG UGLY guy on my hairline...he did and said no worries. He sent it out for a biopsy for piece of mind, but said not to worry. He said they all look ok. I asked about removing more and he said no problem, but we will do one or two at a time.

So, Cheers!! And I sincerely thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.
9.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for you. I hope it all turns out well.

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 12:44:09 PM
Author: all.of.the.above
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
35.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Your Dust worked!! I went in specifically because I had huge mole on my hair line that was not only ugly, but sometimes itchy and did I mention ugly? So, along with that one, I wanted all the others looked at, etc.

Well, the doc says thumbs up - no suspicious mole activiy (they are behaving) and I asked him to remove that BIG UGLY guy on my hairline...he did and said no worries. He sent it out for a biopsy for piece of mind, but said not to worry. He said they all look ok. I asked about removing more and he said no problem, but we will do one or two at a time.

So, Cheers!! And I sincerely thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.
9.gif
YAY! =) Glad things are fun!

Random trivia-

I once had a mole on my head too! lol! I had it removed when I was a kid!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
oh! I''m so glad everything worked out!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh good, glad you got good news, hon!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results