shape
carat
color
clarity

I just met Thom from Queer Eye!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
So I went downstairs to the deli on the ground floor of the building where I work...and THERE WAS THOM!!!! I talked to him for a minute and he was sooooooo nice and seemed flattered that I struck up a conversation and let me take a picture with him (well 3, b/c they weren''t turning out well) and then he said he thought my phone was really cool, and I told him how much my boyfriend and I like the show, and how my boyfriend always says he just watches it for Thom, and it was so superfun! YAY! Hehe, sorry, I hope there are some other Queer Eye fans on PS so someone will care about this; I just told some of my coworkers and they were like "oh...okay..." But I''m excited! I''ll post the picture when I get home if you want! Hehe, THOM!!! SO NICE!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Thom!!! That''s cool you got to meet him and that he let you get some pics with him. Can''t wait to see them tonight!!!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! Meeting celebrities is fun and especially when they are nice!! I love Queer Eye so I think you meeting Thom is super duper cool!!! You should have asked him to help your SO propose to you .... lol. j/k

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/19/2005 3:06:39 PM
Author: SeattleSparkle
Yay!! Meeting celebrities is fun and especially when they are nice!! I love Queer Eye so I think you meeting Thom is super duper cool!!! You should have asked him to help your SO propose to you .... lol. j/k

hehe, the first thing my boyfriend said when I told him was, "I bet you told him how much you love that they''re doing a wedding season didn''t you??" but honestly none of that crossed my mind! Although that would have been awesome....
9.gif
BUT the date he (my boyfriend) said he''s proposing by is LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY, so I think I''d rather it be on time (and totally personalized) than Queer-Eye-assisted!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Where is your building?

I work too far downtown for there to be any celebrity sitings (unless there''s a rally of some sort). I see them all the time though in other places...

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Thom is my one of my favorite Queer Eye guys. He does amazing work with the decorating! Looking forward to seeing those pictures!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
I work in TriBeCa (Hudson St) so this is a pretty celebrity-heavy neighborhood. I saw David Schwimmer a couple of weeks ago, and the word is that Jay-Z is moving into the building across the street from our office! But Thom is the only one of those 3 I really care about!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanna see Kayan or whatever his name is, the hot lil cutie...yummy!!
5.gif

Thom has GREAT taste, I LOVE what he does to the houses when he redoes them.

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad that your proposal will be totally personalized (honestly, I''d want it that way too) and sooooo soon!! Haha, the first thing I thought of when I saw your thread titile was the "Wedding Season." Hmm, I wonder where my mind is ...

I wish I lived in New York sometimes, running into celebrities would definitely be an added bonus. You have to go to Vancouver, B.C. to see celebrities around here (b/c they are always shooting movies up there.) The only celebrities you see around Seattle are Dave Matthews (who, is actually one of my favorites ...) and Bill Gates, which I guess isn''t bad, he is the richest man in the world... but I do hear that they may be doing more "Grey''s Anatomy" shooting here locally which would be cool b/c its quickly become one of my favorite shows.

But anyway, maybe you could get a Queer Eye wedding? It sounds like they totally listen to what you want and they can get you in to some awesome places ... not to mention pick up the tab ....

I can''t wait to hear your enagagement story.

(Queer Eye is on only once a week .... I can get stories here ... all day every day.... sigh)

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Hey albicocca, I work on Chambers between Hudson and Greenwich! I always see Harvey Keitel and Michael Imperioli (Christofuh from the Sopranos) in the hood--I think they both live around here. I love Thom--how lucky that you got to meet him and he was nice in person!!

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I work near both of you guys... although in the decidely less hip City Hall area. Haven''t seen any celebs here!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Mara - hehe, if I ever run into Thom again, I''ll tell him to tell Kyan you think he''s cute!
2.gif

Seattle - I feel the same way about Queer Eye''s Wedding Season vs. Pricescope! I looooove seeing/hearing the stories there, but you do get a lot more on PS, plus you get to actually talk to/interact with the people who are getting engaged! So you get to feel involved.
4.gif
As for my own engagement, I will be glad to know that my boyfriend is the one actually doing all the planning though. As fun as the elaborate TV ones are, it makes me a little uneasy how they just say "write THIS here, and say THIS then, and then THIS will happen" and the guy just nods his head. And dude, if you ever see anyone from Grey''s Anatomy be sure to post!!!! [You saw the other thread with all the Grey''s Anatomy fans the other day, right?]

curlygirl & Amanda - so fun! I''m actually just baaaarely in TriBeCa since my building is on Canal...but still nice and close! We should all meet for lunch sometime!
9.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Picture time!

Here''s the first crazy one I took b/c I didn''t realize my phone was still in "solarize" setting:

thom&me_solarized.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
And now, a normal picture! (after I took a blurry one but you don''t need that)

thom&me.jpg

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, so I first scrolled upon the solarized picture, and was a little frightened! But the ''real picture'' is super cute. Yay for Thom for being gracious enough to take pictures!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh!!! I love Queer Eye! I love Thom!
But Mara, I have to agree, I LOVE KYAN. He is such a little hottie....wow it suddenly got really warm in here....
emotion-5.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love Thom! Darn it, wish I was there lol
11.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 7:17:02 PM
Author: Dani
Ahhhh!!! I love Queer Eye! I love Thom!
But Mara, I have to agree, I LOVE KYAN. He is such a little hottie....wow it suddenly got really warm in here....
emotion-5.gif
I know...I don''t typically fall in love with gay men on television but Kyan stole my heart from day one, he is SOOO cute and sexy at the same time! Greg would tease me when we watched the show and Kyan would give ''grooming'' tips.
31.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Ted. But then I like them all...Carson not so hot but funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results