shape
carat
color
clarity

I hope this isn't a student taking their driving test

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have ptsd when it comes to driving up and down a mountain like this. Dear hubby and I were exploring Puerto Rico 14 years ago and took a wrong turn up a hill like this! I am still grateful we made it out in alive!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried to drive my car up a very steep road (there were warning signs about how steep it is), for me to hesitate and realised it was a stupid mistake.

Tried to reverse back gently down the slope and failed miserably, ended up in a ditch.

Luckily, no damage to the car, and the ditch was shallow. Some kind motorists came to my rescue and pushed me out of the ditch.

It could have been so much worse!

I still have flashbacks of the incident, and do not like going up steep hills ever since!

DK :))

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That reminds me of something a dear friend told me.
She lived in San Francisco, city of a thousand steep hills slippery from rain.
Some people walking their dogs just leave the mess on the steep sidewalk.

She told me she lived in fear she'd suffer a not-so-rare SF indignity, slipping on sidewalk dog doo and sliding down a steep hill.
It happened to her best friend, who fortunately wasn't hurt badly.
She was just p!ssed off, and she had to throw away her dog poo-streaked clothes.
As my friend was confessing this huge fear of hers she was laughing and giggling uncontrollably.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just watching that gets my anxiety going. I had a dream (nightmare) about me driving in a city where the roads were so steep your car would flip over on its top. Yucky dream!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results