shape
carat
color
clarity

I hope George W Bush wins on tuesday because...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i bet $1150 to win $1000.the only other time i voted for president was in 92 and voted for the older Bush,hope to break the losing streak ,but i think its a waste of time since i live in California which usually go''s to the democratic party.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
v, I am disappointed in you.
7.gif
you should vote in every election....not just on the ones you bet on!
38.gif
2.gif

I don''t care whom you vote for (well, yes I do but...
2.gif
) but get out and vote-it''s not a cliche--real people did die so you and I could vote.
1.gif

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
That is so true. I grew up in MD, which always goes Democratic, but I still voted. Now I live in VA which tends to go Republican. I lived in each about 1/2 my adult life. The point is, I''ve voted in every national election since I turned 18 and I''m in my 40''s now. My vote counts because it''s my vote. Just because your candidate does or doesn''t win doesn''t mean your vote isn''t important. That''s what democracy is. And everyone needs to get over the electoral college versus the popular vote because that''s how the constitution works.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2004 4:57:20 AM
Author: Jennifer5973
v, I am disappointed in you.
7.gif
you should vote in every election....not just on the ones you bet on!
38.gif
2.gif

I don''t care whom you vote for (well, yes I do but...
2.gif
) but get out and vote-it''s not a cliche--real people did die so you and I could vote.
1.gif
Jenn
if Kerry wins,he gonna take all the diamonds away from rich ladies like you and give it to the poor
39.gif
23.gif
...LOL

is hard to go out and vote when you know your votes don''t count out here in Calif .

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
Dancing Fire, you should still vote so your weight goes behind the popular vote numbers. Remember the last election and how the Dems said Gore won the popular count (for a while at least)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2004 3:37:12 PM
Author: Todd07
Dancing Fire, you should still vote so your weight goes behind the popular vote numbers. Remember the last election and how the Dems said Gore won the popular count (for a while at least)

He never did, in CA. alone there were over a million military votes that were never even counted of which would have been over 90%+ for Bush.
Nation wide it was several million.
It is an uter disgrace that the vote of people willing to fight for our freedom to vote votes arent even counted
29.gif
29.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire, I agree with you, and almost didn''t vote because of it.

(I had a very hard time voting for either candidate .) But in the end I decided that even if my vote wouldn''t count towards who would become president (CA will go democratic no matter how I vote in this election), it is important to vote in general. I want Arnie to look at the fact that there are 5.5M registered republicans in CA who will have no electoral votes representing them. There are 6.5M registered democrates who will have their share plus thos republicans'' votes. CA has too many people to vote as one block, and needs to change our system so that electoral votes are more representative. THEN we too would be a huge swing state, instead of ingored by all the candidates except for when they are fund raising.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When Bush wins ,the $1000 go''s to my next diamond purchase.i want to bet more on Bush but the odds now is $150 to win $100....i wish picking a diamond was this easy.

EdSkinner

Shiny_Rock
You got you wish and bet. I hope you can only afford an I3/L/4b. Have a nice 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results