shape
carat
color
clarity

I Highly Recommend Consumer Gem Labs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Search_Diamond

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a 1.48 G VVS2 ideal cut diamond from a brick & mortar company in LA. When I bought it all I had to determine if the diamond was an ideal cut was the GIA report. Obviously, after reading many of the threads listed on this forum I realized I needed to send it to an appraiser to get a Sarin report. Also I was interested in getting a Brilliance Scope Analysis to determine the light return. Unfortunately, I was under a very tight time constraint due to the return policy to get my diamond evaluated, plus there were very few appraisers that could conduct those tests. Since I didn't know where to go I researched this forum where I found several threads recommending Bill Lieberum (aka RockDoc).

To make a long story short - in only 48 hours, I had my diamond sent from LA to Florida, had Bill evaluate my diamond and conduct a zillion test (okay I am exagerating, but there were a lot: firescope, brilliance scope, sarin, light leakage, hearts & arrow view, various pictures taken at different magnitudes and light condtions, stress tests, etc) and had it back in my hands where I was able to feel confident about my purchase. If any one is looking to get their diamond evaluated I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Consumer Gem Labs (http://www.consumersgemlab.com/).

Final Cut

Rough_Rock
Search - I can second that - RockDoc was just awesome !!!

Thanks Roc !

chas

Rough_Rock
Rockdoc is #1.
1.gif
He gives the most complete analysis of any appraiser.

Chas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results