shape
carat
color
clarity

I have BLUE shoes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I wanted a blue wedding dress, and when that didn''t happen, I wanted another way to work blue into my outfit. Mom and I chatted about blue shoes and I didn''t blow her mind with that idea, so I started looking. I wear size 11D so shoe shopping isn''t that easy and every pair of white shoes I ordered just was not comfortable, but I found THESE and I''m SO excited!

104685_200_45.jpg

I got them in the mail today and they fit great and they will be so comfy and so great on the grass! plus the beige won''t look odd against the champagne of my dress! Happy dance! And then I can take them on my honeymoon because they will go great with casual wear too.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable! I am hoping to have blue shoes as well!
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wanted a dress with red trim, which is everywhere now, but not 3 years ago when I got married! So I wore red strappy heels under the dress.
1.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Those are really cute! And that''s great that you can wear them again!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
when i got married i wore my favorite sandals...they are green and cream
9.gif
. i love my shoes.

broadway

Rough_Rock
PERFECT!!! I''m so glad you found them!

Yesterday was a shoe day!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! It''s good to know I''m not the only one with an unorthodox shoe choice! My mom kept saying "make sure your shoes are comfortable" because since we''re having a cocktail buffet reception I''m not anticipating sitting down much at all! I knew a flat slipper would be bad for me and not give enough support but I wasn''t going to wear a heel... but these have lift but not pressure and they won''t get stuck in the grass. And yes, I''ll get to wear my wedding shoes again and again and again! Now if I could find a way to wear that veil again...

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i''m still trying to find a way to wear it ALL again....me and my 2 friends always joke that we are going to be stuck in our wedding dresses watching tv like that episode of friends...lol

broadway

Rough_Rock
I am already planning to look for cocktail dresses, occasions, hot jeans (lol), etc. to wear my wedding shoes... but they are very much "wedding" shoes so I don''t know how silly I''m going to look. But dang, I''m wearing them again!

Sum, just look for a nice cocktail dress to pair that veil with....
25.gif
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results