shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a honeymoon..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
After a lot of whining, crying, debating, arguing, worrying...and being frustrated..we finally have a honeymoon! This time plane tickets were purchased, so it''s set. We''re going to Clearwater, FL!
5.gif
9.gif
And then we''re going to try to save for Hawaii within the next few years maybe as a law school graduation trip!
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Hooray, Sarah! I am so happy for you. Your honeymoon is going to be fantastic
1.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thank you KB!! I am really excited, it''s not super glam..but it''s going to be nice to get away for a few days and relax before we move.
5.gif
Looks like a week trip to Hawaii totally wouldn''t have worked out anyway since we wouldn''t have been able to move on time!
5.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!!!!! It sounds like fun!!!!!I''m jealous...

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dont know how I missed this thread! YAY, Sarah!! It''s going to be absolutely fabulous! Woohoo!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again gals! Freke I must go bug you on your who''s who!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Sounds great! The two of you will have a fun time wherever you go, I am sure! Plus, I can''t think of anything that sounds better than a post-grad trip to Hawaii.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results