shape
carat
color
clarity

I have a feeling...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

I have this strange feeling that the proposal is coming this weekend..

I don''t know why per se.. but I just feel like it.. But, I am trying to ignore my feelings, as not to ruin the surprise for myself! As well, I don''t want to be disappointed.

I know it is coming in less than a month.. but I have a sneaky suspicion.

Maybe its becuase he mentioned, "Your parents and I have been talking..."
36.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, I hope you''re right!! *dustdustdustdust*
9.gif
36.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
that is a fun exciting time.

Go out and buy some sexy undies... just in case!
31.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting! Keep us posted, and have an awesome weekend :)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Dust for you NP!!!!
I hope it happens!!!! This waiting is like torture! I know I''ll get mine in less than a month too, and it''s driving me mad!!
Mad dust for you NP!!!
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Even if it doesn''t happen ''this'' weekend, sounds like it''s coming around the corner very very soon!!! I''m so excited for you!!!!
************Sending loads of engagement weekend dust your way************
2.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck, I hope its soon!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Some dust for ya!

Diamond%20Dust.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Aw! Thanks everyone.

I don''t know what it is.. its just this.. feeling!

I probably sound crazy ha ha. Has anyone else (who is already engaged) KNOWN without really knowing...

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Aww DUST!!! Goodluck sweety! I''m excited for you!!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 5:29:26 PM
Author: tlh

31.gif
I was thinking the same thing!!!

lots of dust for you!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Sending tons of dust your way nail_polish!!!

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 8:15:55 PM
Author: jcarlylew
Date: 3/11/2009 5:29:26 PM

Author: tlh

31.gif

I was thinking the same thing!!!

lots of dust for you!

Hehe.. unfortunately for my bank account, sexy undies are my guilty pleasure.. I pretty much collect them :$

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Ooohh, exciting. I hope you are right!

puppies

Rough_Rock
Wow! Omg! That''s so exciting~
5.gif

I really really wish you the best!

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
ooo i hope your feelings are right!!
good luck!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 7:58:09 PM
Author: nail_polish
Aw! Thanks everyone.

I don''t know what it is.. its just this.. feeling!

I probably sound crazy ha ha. Has anyone else (who is already engaged) KNOWN without really knowing...
Yes, but I also knew knew. I got so suspicious that I was certain he''d do it, and then got a few signs of confirmation, and then I knew knew...

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 1:17:33 AM
Author: FrekeChild

Yes, but I also knew knew. I got so suspicious that I was certain he''d do it, and then got a few signs of confirmation, and then I knew knew...

Good! I am not crazy then!

I don''t know whether what I see as ''adding further fuel to the fire'' is actually valid or if I am reading into things now that I think I know it''ll be this weekend.

Last night we were together for a bit, he helped me with some homework I had and I have to do nightly astronomy observations, so I can either do 4 nights in a row at the same one time OR 3 nights in a row at 2 different times. So, I was going to do 2 times/night last night, tonight, and Friday and then I was like - or I could do 1 time a night and do one Saturday too and he''s like ''NO!''

Now, if you knew my boyfriend.. he is a very soft-spoken, calm guy.. so for him to ''knee-jerk'' reply NO! with such enthusiasm.. it was weird.. SOMEthing is planned for Saturday.. Be it a proposal or not. He just keeps avoiding it or changing the topic when I bring it up.

He is also being very vague about what we''re doing this weekend.. Normally, Ms. Control Freak over here likes to have everything planned - even though things rarely go as planned.. but I am stepping back a bit this weekend cause I really think he''s trying to avoid the topic for a better reason!!

Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

36.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
well... something does sound like its up!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Yayyy woo hoo
36.gif
this is very exciting news indeed, i tend to agree that its coming this weekend! wowee you must be so excited, cant wait to hear your news
30.gif
35.gif

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
EXCITING! and GOODLUCK! =D

*btw, where do you buy these sexy undies* ? =)

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
So so so SO exciting, NP!!! Sending buckets of dust your way :)

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 8:33:01 AM
Author: nail_polish

Date: 3/12/2009 1:17:33 AM
Author: FrekeChild

SOMEthing is planned for Saturday.. Be it a proposal or not. He just keeps avoiding it or changing the topic when I bring it up.

He is also being very vague about what we''re doing this weekend.. Normally, Ms. Control Freak over here likes to have everything planned - even though things rarely go as planned.. but I am stepping back a bit this weekend cause I really think he''s trying to avoid the topic for a better reason!!

Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!

36.gif

NP- If there is one thing I learned as a LIW, its that asking questions about plans can ruin it for the guy if he really is planning on doing it. So as hard as it is going to be......act like there is nothing special this weekend. Dont act excited, dont ask what the plans are, dont question things, just be completely nonchalant about the whole weekend. Because if he sees you suspect something....and really wants to surprise you....he may decide not to do it because he knows you caught on.

So every time you get excited, and just want to shout, or analyze something he said. Come on PS instead!!!!!!! LOL Thats what we''re here for. And in the interim....DUST DUST DUST!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
36.gif

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
Ooooo it''s exciting!!
36.gif

I agree with other posters, don''t mention the weekend again, you don''t want him to change his mind because you''ve guessed. And not long to wait now anyway!!
1.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Ha ha ha! So true ladies. As hard as it is, I am not questioning at all! Woo.

However, I am now in the process of trying to convince myself that tomorrow is NOT the day..

As much as I want it to be - hope it to be - would love it to be..

I have a feeling now that I am SO excited, I will be disappointed if it DOESN'T happen..
7.gif

I was afraid this would be the case. Now, I'm worrying.

So now, I am trying to tell myself that I don't think its THE weekend anymore..

Reverse psychology maybe? But really.. maybe I just got overly excited and started reading into the wrong things..?
7.gif

Now I'm going crazy!!

I should add that.. in all honesty, I don't want it to be next weekend (becuase I have my thesis due the following Tuesday..) so maybe that is why there is more riding on this weekend! Besides, then it is the last weekend of March and that is too close to April, which he said he wouldn't wait till April because of my exams. And he said he won't wait till last minute.. Ahhhh!

32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!!
2.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Hehehe.. Aw, thanks Dreamgirl.

When I read that my gut reaction was, "me too!"
5.gif

Here''s to hoping *fingers crossed*

He is on his way over for the weekend now.. The anticipation! Ack!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results