shape
carat
color
clarity

I HATE this. Why am I doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
With Memorial Day right around the corner, I figured I should probably clean the pool and get it ready for summer. After about 6 hours of cleaning, I''m thinking to myself how much I really HATE to clean the pool and since I''m the one that usually uses it if it''s really worth it. Then I think of how I''m usually in the pool atleast 5 days a week, I swim, exercise, play, and just relax in it. How nice it feels when it''s so hot out. Or how nice it is to take a swim before going to bed, or first thing in the morning. So, 2 1/2 days later, I''m filling up the pool
36.gif
and should be swimming on Friday.

What do you absolutely hate to do, but love the benefits?

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Hahah, Oshin. Swimming sounds like fun! Ya think someone else with swim with you this Memorial day?
10.gif

I hate to diet (don''t mind some exercise though)
37.gif
. Also really despise cleaning out my closet, but it looks so nice and I can find everything really easily afterwards. Right about now my closet looks like it exploded
23.gif
...I''d better get crackin!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/23/2007 12:14:18 PM
Author:oshinbreez
With Memorial Day right around the corner, I figured I should probably clean the pool and get it ready for summer. After about 6 hours of cleaning, I''m thinking to myself how much I really HATE to clean the pool and since I''m the one that usually uses it if it''s really worth it. Then I think of how I''m usually in the pool atleast 5 days a week, I swim, exercise, play, and just relax in it. How nice it feels when it''s so hot out. Or how nice it is to take a swim before going to bed, or first thing in the morning. So, 2 1/2 days later, I''m filling up the pool
36.gif
and should be swimming on Friday.

What do you absolutely hate to do, but love the benefits?
cooking. Well, not the cooking, I love cooking - I hate cleaning up afterwards and I hate it so much I often avoid cooking.... ugh, that''s not really the question is it? LOL

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/23/2007 12:30:06 PM
Author: Love in Bloom
Hahah, Oshin. Swimming sounds like fun! Ya think someone else with swim with you this Memorial day?
10.gif

I hate to diet (don''t mind some exercise though)
37.gif
. Also really despise cleaning out my closet, but it looks so nice and I can find everything really easily afterwards. Right about now my closet looks like it exploded
23.gif
...I''d better get crackin!

I won''t be in the pool Monday. David will be home late Friday night, so we''ll be on the boat all weekend.

Cleaning closets....yuck. Another job I don''t like.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Sara,

Don''t you have kids? They can do the clean up since they get to enjoy the good eats. I don''t like cooking either....lol. I had to do it sooooo many years. I started cooking for a family at 12 and then had my kids. I rarely cook anymore. But I do like cooking for special occasions

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have to agree on the diet thing too! I hate doing it, but Im loving the effects...and the shopping!!

Also I hate cleaning the car, but once it''s polished and the roof comes down it looks so cool. Have to do it this weekend
14.gif

It must be so cool to have your own pool! We would never get the weather for it in Ireland!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bubble baths. I have to completely scrub the tub with soft scrub before hand... then take a bath. Sometimes its just not worth the effort.
2.gif

LOL... yeah, dieting for me too.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I love a clean house but the housework....hate it, hate it, HATE IT!!
face5.gif
... I made the claim to my mom when I was a teenager that she only gave birth to me to do the housework. Her reaction?...She had this way of turning her palm towards me about 2 inches from my mouth and popping my lips, just one pop, but she could do it so fast I didn''t have much time to react...afterwards, I would feel my heartbeat in my lips for two hours.

Always wondered how she could get so much speed from only 2 inches away.
POP!....pa-pum...pa-pum...pa-pum.....

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
So true about housework Dianne! Oh and my mom used to give me a pop on the mouth whenever I said bad words, and I know exactly what you mean about the lip pulse thing, unfortunately
8.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is going to sound silly because it''s so obvious...

I hate cleaning the toilet...but man do I love a clean bathroom. Dirty bathrooms gross me out LOL!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Housework in general. I love the clean feeling and fresh smell of having just cleaned the whole condo but I HATE doing it. I also hate filing papers, whether it''s papers at home or papers at school. I''m really bad at work. I''d like to think that I''m an organized person but really, I''m not. I misplace things often. I''m always asking my kids at school, "have you seen my (or my) ___________?" I''ve actually gotten my kids at school to straighten up our room. For some reason, they love to do it! I put on some music and they have a ball and it looks great after!

Once in a while I don''t mind going through my bedroom closet at home and tossing anything I haven''t used in a while. It''s such a good feeling to get rid of things.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I hate exercising with the heat of 1000 suns. However, I know it is good for me and I always feel better afterwards.

Same thing about cleaning the house. A messy house drives me NUTS...and even though I''m not a big fan of cleaning, I always feel so much better when things are clean!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results