shape
carat
color
clarity

I HAD TO SHARE....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
My son did his first POOP in the potty chair!!!!!!!!
There is a light at the end of this diaper tunnel!!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AIDENpotty1.JPG

the photo was only a practice run the other weekbut soooo cute..

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
That''s so funny MommaBear!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats MommaBear and son...here''s to many more poops on the potty, lol!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAyyyyyyy!!!!!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
HA thats so funny! Good job! :)

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 12:41:03 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 4/5/2007 11:15:01 PM
Author:MommaBear
My son did his first POOP in the potty chair!!!!!!!!
There is a light at the end of this diaper tunnel!!
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the photo was only a practice run the other week
3.gif

but soooo cute..
ROFL.. I remember those days. Oh my stars I was excited when potty training was over! Big kid pants were a very big deal in our house. :) YAY!! Congratulations! lol
SDLady..
so you can imagine the anticipation of his face turning red and the little grunt...
I kept thinking.. please let this be it. but when he looked like was abou to.. he would try to jump off the chair!
and he would tell me.. POOP! and i would take him to the bathroom. and he would happily follow and let me take off his pants/diaper
but the minute i lifted him onto the seat... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
somehow i would manage to settle him down and he would sit happily combing my hair, looking at magazines (FI''s idea!), etc.
then he would get bored and demand down. So, i''m like, ok. let''s lay off the little guy. slap the diaper back on.. 2 minutes later..
POOP!
29.gif

we''d go through the whole thing again..
the diaper comes off
SCREAM
etc.
nobody told me potty training was more like MOMMA TRAINING!
well. i''m so proud of him
he''s a BIG KID NOW.
hehehe

21.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Yeah for him! I have successfully potty trained 3 kids and my 4th is being SO stobborn. she is 3 1/2 years old and refuses to use the potty. She will run away from me when I even bring the topic up screaming, no potty, no potty, no potty. My first 3 were so eager to use it so I''m at a loss on what to do with her! I feel likea first time mom trying to train her. But once I get her trained, I am going to celebrate because I will be DONE with diapers for good!

I hope he keep up that great success!

He is adorable!

MommaBear

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 1:34:27 AM
Author: amylikesrocks
Yeah for him! I have successfully potty trained 3 kids and my 4th is being SO stobborn. she is 3 1/2 years old and refuses to use the potty. She will run away from me when I even bring the topic up screaming, no potty, no potty, no potty. My first 3 were so eager to use it so I''m at a loss on what to do with her! I feel likea first time mom trying to train her. But once I get her trained, I am going to celebrate because I will be DONE with diapers for good!

I hope he keep up that great success!

He is adorable!
Thanks amy!
i''m just not sure how i''m going to get him to pee!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I found with my other kids that pooping was actually much harder for them to get than peeing. So getting that is a huge accomplishsment! Gosh, before my 4th child I felt like a potty training expert but now I am at a loss on what to do with her! Our pediatrictian tells me to relax and that she will be trained before college :) But thats not making me feel better LOL.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 7:30:03 AM
I found with my other kids that pooping was actually much harder for them to get than peeing. So getting that is a huge accomplishsment! Gosh, before my 4th child I felt like a potty training expert but now I am at a loss on what to do with her! Our pediatrictian tells me to relax and that she will be trained before college :) But thats not making me feel better LOL.
Sheer bribery. That''s what worked with mine. M&M''s.
31.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I tried M&Ms. She LOVES then but it would not work. Guess who ended up eating the.....ME. Oh well.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Now he''s a big boy! :}
36.gif

I have a cute story I have to share.
The other day my girlfriend put her little guy on the potty - she wanted him to go peepee before bed, so a little bit later she comes back and asks him if he peepee''s yet..and in his little deep voice he replies, " Nope, I poop, and it come out my hole!"
He had everyone splitting!!
Kids say the cutest things!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 7:45:57 AM
Author: justjulia

31.gif

My grandma tried this with me. Sure, it worked when Grandma was in town (she lived across the country), but once she went home, I was back in diapers! I wasn''t truly potty trained until I was 3 (or almost 4! my poor, poor parents.), and then it was because a preschool I really really liked wouldn''t let me enroll unless I was potty trained. And I haven''t had a problem with the potty since!
41.gif
My younger sister was potty trained before I was. I wasn''t going to do it until I was ready, darn it!

Good luck to all the potty-training parents out there!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2007 2:38:19 PM
Author: JCJD

Date: 4/6/2007 7:45:57 AM
Author: justjulia

31.gif

My grandma tried this with me. Sure, it worked when Grandma was in town (she lived across the country), but once she went home, I was back in diapers! I wasn''t truly potty trained until I was 3 (or almost 4! my poor, poor parents.), and then it was because a preschool I really really liked wouldn''t let me enroll unless I was potty trained. And I haven''t had a problem with the potty since!
41.gif
My younger sister was potty trained before I was. I wasn''t going to do it until I was ready, darn it!

Good luck to all the potty-training parents out there!
That''s so funny because this is exactly what happened with my little brother. I don''t remember the specifics but my parents insist that he was stubborn about potty training, but once my mom told him he couldn''t go to school until he used the potty...it was like night and day. =)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results