shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

I got to visit my stone today!!!

Discussion in 'Ladies in Waiting' started by tuffyluvr, Aug 5, 2011.

1. tuffyluvr
    Brilliant_Rock

by tuffyluvr » Aug 5, 2011
    It was so beautiful!!! He did a great job! We went downtown to look at settings and he let the jeweler show me the stone. It was so sparkly and delicious, I love it! It's a cushion-cut GIA cert 1.54ct, J color, Si1. It has one tiny inclusion, but I couldn't see it with my naked eye, and it will be covered once it's set. I don't know any of the other stats, but I love it and I can't believe how BIG it looks on me! I wear a 6.5 ring and I was afraid it would look puny, but I'm very happy with it!

We talked to the jeweler about settings too. I really wanted French-cut graduated sidestones, but I guess they only have princess, and they looked beautiful, so I'm happy with those. Going to get double claw prongs and 4-5 .15-.12 graduated sidestones on each side, and filigree and engraving on the underside of the band and gallery. I wish I had pictures, but they are going to be custom-making the setting from bits and pieces here and there.

Super excited!!

2. centralsquare
    Ideal_Rock

by centralsquare » Aug 5, 2011
    Congrats - sounds beautiful!

3. Amys Bling
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Amys Bling » Aug 5, 2011
    sounds beautiful!

4. RebeccaMUA
    Shiny_Rock

by RebeccaMUA » Aug 5, 2011
    How exciting!! Congratulations!! Every time you will see the diamond you will fall in love with it all over again :D

5. OrchidVee
    Rough_Rock

by OrchidVee » Aug 6, 2011
    So fun!!!! Hopefully you won't have to visit it much longer; you'll just have to look down at your finger!