shape
carat
color
clarity

I GOT THE JOB :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratumulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That''s fantastic news yo!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

yay! Congrats deelight, well done!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Dee!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrates!!!!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! I''m so happy for you honey!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations... How exciting.. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, that is fantastic!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Yippee!!!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That is WONDERFUL news!!!!!!!! Congrats! I hope you enjoy it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Deelight!!! That''s great news!!! Best of luck!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes Bruddah Dezza. I am known for my dusting abilities. I am rather famous actually. I dust professionally don''t you know.
9.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new job!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What great news! Congratulations! A venue, a new job... you''re having a great week!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Deelight !!
143.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Having a job in this economy is a WONDERFUL thing!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great day this is.

You got the job. Gwen gets engaged. FI gets an interview.

It''s like my birthday a month early.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 3:24:24 AM
Author:Deelight
Firstly I would like the thank all my PS buddies for the support, dust and well wishes I think there is something magical about PS dust and it does work and mostly it is just nice to have the support from you all :). I just checked my email on a whim and found out I have been successful YAY it will be at least 4wks till I start but still I HAVE A JOB :D YAY YAY YAY YAY :).

I am awaiting my formal letter of offer but I am so estastic :D YEEHAH :).
Well done Deelight. Great news. So............ are you going to be a bureaucrat for Anna B lol?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Amber, tlh, AmberGretchen, MonkeyPie, Skippy, Bia, courtney, kama, T-Gal, Haven, strm, Gypsy, crystalheart1, LaurenThePartier, Tuckins1, Dani, Addy, DFire, CJ2008, I hope I didn''t miss anyone out, I managed to check PS this morning before I left for errands all day but didn''t get a chance to respond till now. I told FI about all the well wishes I got here and how lovely it was and he thought it was fantastic as well - I love what a wonderful a community this is :).

DreamGirl, I hope I enjoy it too :), I have spent pretty well my whole degree (which I haven''t finshed just yet) learning to work within gov''t structures (as a teacher) so it might actually be nice to be able to use transferable skills within my degree somewhere :), thanks for your well wishes.

Bruddah Maisie - You are without a doubt the super dooper fantastic profesional duster your skills should be PS treasure :).

Sha Thank you :), I have to say it is not as bad in Australia as it is elsewhere yet...(thankfully) but if it does get really bad hopefully this job will be a good place to be.

Freke - Congrats on your FI getting an interview sending him a ton of job dust that it goes really well and he aces it :), it has been a good day it feels like with good and bad when it rains it pours and this week has been fantastic on all accounts :), on top of all the exciting things I was asked to me a MOH in my friends wedding - which just made the cherry on a wonderful YAY day.

Kate HAHAHA I wish - I will have to work my way up there but it is not impossible who knows what the future holds :), thank you for the congrats :).

I got a call from my new employer today and they have asked me to start a week early
36.gif
, now I just have to wait for my formal offer. Soon I won''t have as much PS time which is a shame but it was nice while it lasted and lasted a long while it did :).

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2009 5:26:14 AM
Author: Deelight
Thank you Amber, tlh, AmberGretchen, MonkeyPie, Skippy, Bia, courtney, kama, T-Gal, Haven, strm, Gypsy, crystalheart1, LaurenThePartier, Tuckins1, Dani, Addy, DFire, CJ2008, I hope I didn''t miss anyone out, I managed to check PS this morning before I left for errands all day but didn''t get a chance to respond till now. I told FI about all the well wishes I got here and how lovely it was and he thought it was fantastic as well - I love what a wonderful a community this is :).

DreamGirl, I hope I enjoy it too :), I have spent pretty well my whole degree (which I haven''t finshed just yet) learning to work within gov''t structures (as a teacher) so it might actually be nice to be able to use transferable skills within my degree somewhere :), thanks for your well wishes.

Bruddah Maisie - You are without a doubt the super dooper fantastic profesional duster your skills should be PS treasure :).

Sha Thank you :), I have to say it is not as bad in Australia as it is elsewhere yet...(thankfully) but if it does get really bad hopefully this job will be a good place to be.

Freke - Congrats on your FI getting an interview sending him a ton of job dust that it goes really well and he aces it :), it has been a good day it feels like with good and bad when it rains it pours and this week has been fantastic on all accounts :), on top of all the exciting things I was asked to me a MOH in my friends wedding - which just made the cherry on a wonderful YAY day.

Kate HAHAHA I wish - I will have to work my way up there but it is not impossible who knows what the future holds :), thank you for the congrats :).

I got a call from my new employer today and they have asked me to start a week early
36.gif
, now I just have to wait for my formal offer. Soon I won''t have as much PS time which is a shame but it was nice while it lasted and lasted a long while it did :).
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 5:55:16 AM
Author: Lorelei

36.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh hang on a minute. That wasn''t disclosed before the dusting commenced. I take back my dust and insist you refrain from any activity, work or otherwise, that may prevent you from spending a lot of time on PS!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2009 6:01:44 AM
Author: Maisie

36.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh hang on a minute. That wasn''t disclosed before the dusting commenced. I take back my dust and insist you refrain from any activity, work or otherwise, that may prevent you from spending a lot of time on PS!
Yeah.
25.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 6:14:38 AM
Date: 4/1/2009 6:01:44 AM

Author: Maisie

36.gif

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Yeah.
25.gif

Well I will always have weekends, and evenings at least :).

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Dee! That''s awesome!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks thing
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results