shape
carat
color
clarity

I got my bridesmaid back!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
YEA!!! It''s been a couple of months since she told me she couldn''t be in the wedding, but I told her back then she had until May to let me know. So today I asked her if she''d been thinking about it and she said it didn''t look good because she''s still waiting for her ex-fi to pay her some of the money he owes her. So I asked her "would it help if I bought your dress as your gift? And I have enough miles to get you to the wedding." She was completely overwhelmed that she meant so much to me that I would do that for her, which in turn made me happy that I was able to do that for her! I''m so glad she''s letting me help her with that and I''m glad I have her back in the wedding!!! YEA!!!

Thanks to everyone who talked me through that a couple of months ago and helped me with the idea.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah! See, some things do turn out fine in the end as long as we are patient and flexible!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/20/2007 1:16:54 PM
Author: diamondfan
Yeah! See, some things do turn out fine in the end as long as we are patient and flexible!

PATIENT AND FLEXIBLE!!!

That''s my motto for the wedding!!!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay! That''s great Sum!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results