shape
carat
color
clarity

I got married!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your pictures are beautiful, it looks like you had a perfect wedding. Thanks for sharing them!
35.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You look beautiful and so all are of your pictures! Your bouquet is so pretty! I plan to do flowers myself too so good to see a finished product.
I like the scrapbook. Great idea!

Congrats!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow! The photos are amazing-You''re a beautiful bride!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif
It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I love the purple (had it in my wedding!). You make a beautiful bride. Thanks for sharing.
face23.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful and I love the scrapbook. I did something similar for my sister''s baby shower, had everyone make a page for the baby''s first year, it turned out so cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
YEY! ~congrats!~

You were positively GLOWING!

Thanks for sharing, I''m so happy for you!!!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It looks like you made the best of a few small issues. You look gorgeous, and it sounds like everyone had a great time! I love your dress and your veil, so pretty!

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! You look amazing and I just love your hair and the way you styled it!!! Very beautiful :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
You looked gorgeous! I loved the pictures...so colorful, and everyome looked happy!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding, you look stunning as well. I love your hairstyle, it looks very romantic and flowy, and probably close to natural. I''m not a big fan of stuff updos. Congratulations on being married!!

BlueKeet

Shiny_Rock
You made a beautiful bride and your sons are so cute. Great job on the bouquet. The lockout picture is my favorite.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
everything looked beautiful...i love the train on your dress....
30.gif
congrats!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Everything looked wonderful for your day!! And you look sooooooo happy!!
I was just wondering - in some of your pics your wedding dress and veil look a purple tint - did the photographer do that for you? Makes y''all blend in real well. Congratulations again and may you have a long and happy marriage :}

dcsvnnhpeach

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys. We had a great time and I can''t wait for my pictures to get here. There were so many ideas on this website that helped me out. You guys are all fantastic.

dcsvnnhpeach

Rough_Rock
Oh I love that man!!!!!!!

Time to go.jpg

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful bride you are!!! You look absolutely lovely with your hubby!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results