shape
carat
color
clarity

I got a job!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I think I am excited... nothing big mind you. Well, I am not really excited actually or at least I think that I am excited or should be anyway.. I think.. I will be working as a support tech for sales in a big engineering company.. well... kinda big. The best thing is that it pays pretty good money... and it is only part time. So I will work 9-1 M-F. Which menas that I will be able to drive the kids to school and be home when they come home from school. That way I can have a little spending cash and still be home for my babies.

It is very non stress as well. The interview went well, but the guy was concerned that I would be bored and was too overqualified for the position. Heck 9-1, low maintinance, low stress, 2 weeks vacation (not paid, being that it is part time) and a little extra moolah for Christmas... naw... I will get more bored having to clean the house.

So.. just want to share my good news.. well I think it is good news. I am not really overly excited.. I am more like, uncaring. It is hard to explain. I suppose because I am happy staying at home and taking care of things here, knowing that I do not HAVE to get a job per se, but kinda happy about going to work part time. But not really happy.. not sad... just... don''t care. I suppose that makes no sense.

Well..... that being said... I suppose that will open up the possiblility of more blingy stuff.. gemstones. gemstones. gemstones!!!!!

just wanted to share news and my distrubing feelings on the situation.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your new job Mine (I think). The hours and low stress certainly sound ideal. Okay do you really want to work or not? You don''t sound too sure about all this.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL. Your post made me laugh because I know how you feel. It is extra $$$ for some fun things you might want and you can walk away at any time. Low stress, low commitment...what more could you want? Plus it will put a little variety in your days....and only for as long as you want. Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Part-time work is great! It is always good to have some extra fun money!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it sounds perfect.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s great MINE! Good for you! low stress, good schedule, and good pay. Heck sounds like a perfect part time job to me.
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yeah, congrats MINE!!
35.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats, i agree....short hours, low stress, good pay sounds divine....it will be a change to go from stay at home to working i''m sure, but at least you won''t miss anything important during those hours since the kids are in school, and the extra money is always nice!!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like a great arrangement! How great that you can still be there for your children but earn some extra money too! When do you start?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s great MINE. something different for you during the day, the fun money will be really nice and you get to be home before your kids get there from school. doesn''t get much better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results