shape
carat
color
clarity

I found the best wedding favor site!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lillei

Rough_Rock
So it turns out that things are getting a little pricey, and I''ve been searching for ways to save. My mom just sent me over this site...it''s awesome! There are sooo many pages of favors, (even categorized to make it easier) that I was getting myself dizzy. Anyway, I immediately thought of you PS''ers and knew I had to share. Check it out.... www.favorwarehouse.com

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for posting this! I have to look later on my break, but it may save me. We were considering not even having favors since some are too pricey.

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
They have the wine stoppers that I want for little more than a buck each!! Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
another great site is www.wrapwithus.com.....

for you NY ladies, they''re located on LI, in Syosset. You can place an order, and just pick it up! (or have it delivered, if you''re not local)

i LOVE That place!!!
26.gif

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/20/2006 10:03:38 AM
Author:lillei
So it turns out that things are getting a little pricey, and I''ve been searching for ways to save. My mom just sent me over this site...it''s awesome! There are sooo many pages of favors, (even categorized to make it easier) that I was getting myself dizzy. Anyway, I immediately thought of you PS''ers and knew I had to share. Check it out.... www.favorwarehouse.com

That''s where I got mine! (the shipped em out super fast too). Got favor frame placecard holders and little pewter-look rose table number holders.
from their website:
3837.jpg
5437.jpg

after I unpacked them (and took out the place cards from the frames)
placecardholder2.jpg
rosenumberholder.jpg

so my photos of those aren''t the greatest, but they look awesome in real life... so cute!
White rose frames for .89, silvery roses for .95. Very important when you need to order a hundred favors!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Those favors are adorable!
36.gif

We''re making personalized CDs with Jamaican music for our guests & giving them seashell wind chimes as a gift for attending our wedding. As it''s a destination wedding we wanted to do something nice for our guests, but didn''t want to give gifts that would take up too much space in their suitcases--or ours! I hope they like these...
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results