shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my dress!!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!! After much struggle (re: my other thread about dress hunting)... I'm happy to report that I finally found THE DRESS! I had a "WOW" moment the first time I tried it on because the dress is soooo gorgeous but I didn't have the "OMG this is my dress moment". But after another 15 dresses, I found myself going back to this dress again and again... comparing everything to it, so I knew this is the dress for me!! I went back to the salon with my mom and sister, tried it on the second time and really loved it... especially when both my mother and sister adore the dress as well! Yay!! :bigsmile:

Here it is!!! The dress shimmers and sparkles like diamonds in real life!! :love: :love: :love:

Close up photo of how amazing the vintage crystal embroidery looks!

closeup.jpg

Front and Back.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations on finding your dress! do you have any pictures of you in the dress?

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see it on!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
slg47|1316230319|3019295 said:
congratulations on finding your dress! do you have any pictures of you in the dress?

Thanks!! My FI knows I'm on PS, so just in case... I'm gonna hold off in posting any pictures of myself in the dress!

I'm so relieved and excited to finally find my dress love :bigsmile:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Oh its sooo beautiful :love: i love dresses that have that understated bling through the skirt!

would love pics of you in it if you have any :cheeky:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Not sure how I missed this, but WOW! Beautiful choice, iheartbora! Congrats on finding THE dress!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! I love that floaty bodice!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on finding the one!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Gorgeous dress and congrats!