shape
carat
color
clarity

I found my dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
After trying on a total of 70 dresses, I''ve decided on this dress. I am soo excited. The dress is beautiful. Here is the picture I was able to find online. I should be posting the pictures we took tomorrow.
36.gif

D530.jpg

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Yayyy!!!
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
That dress is truly beautiful! Can''t wait to see real life pics
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful, congrats on finding the perfect dress

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Cannot wait to you the pics that you have!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I can''t wait to see the photos of you in it!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah, congratulations on finding "the one." I really like the detailing on the hem - very pretty!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/17/2008 9:06:11 PM
Author: pocahontas
Yah, congratulations on finding ''the one.'' I really like the detailing on the hem - very pretty!
Ditto! It''s such a pretty dress.

cammy85

Shiny_Rock
The bottom is beautiful!
30.gif

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Yeah, I finally found the cable to download the pictures we took of my dress. Keep in mind this dress was a size 10 and we ordered a 12 so my lard won''t be popping out as much. I love this dress. I am soo excited we finally found one.

S2.jpg

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Sorry that first one was waay big. Here is one of the back. I have to go, my mom is harassing me about getting a move on. I will post the detail pics later.

B3 copy.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lovely - it looks wonderful on you
1.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty dress!

Museikchik - I have a thread going on about this right now - how did you end up trying on 70 dresses? Did you have a lot initially you wanted to try on and see them all? Did it take many appointments or did you try on lots of dresses in one sitting? I'm wondering because I have a long list of dresses I want to see but I'm worried it's way too many to take into a salong and ask to see.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That''s a great dress, and it looks fantastic on you.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely and flattering dress!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 2:29:53 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Very pretty dress!

Museikchik - I have a thread going on about this right now - how did you end up trying on 70 dresses? Did you have a lot initially you wanted to try on and see them all? Did it take many appointments or did you try on lots of dresses in one sitting? I''m wondering because I have a long list of dresses I want to see but I''m worried it''s way too many to take into a salong and ask to see.
I started trying on dresses in July. We had three appointments (with different places) and only found one dress that even looked decent on me. I didn''t want to make an impulse decision so I asked my mom to come back out in December to help me pick a dress. I am getting married in May so I really NEEDED to pick my dress. I had my mom come out this week to help me decide on a dress. We had two appointments and walked into another place. The lady at the last salon we tried to was very nice and didn''t limit me on how many dresses I could try on. We must have been there for about two hours.

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Here are some more pictures that show the detail of the dress...

B22.jpg

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Another one...

More Front Detail a.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
You''re Mom was right, that dress was the one for you!! My computer rejected the pictures you tried to send, so I had to come in here. I love the material and the back looks amazing. Why don''t you post more pictures, just heart out your face. I want to see more of them.
35.gif

btw: We kicked booty at kickball today. With half the amount of players, we smoked ''em. Note the intentional mystery no naming.
2.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
It is BEAUTIFUL and looks perfect on you! Congrats on finding "the one".

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
miracles: That is pretty much all of the pics we have that look decent. I had to crop the head out of most of them because the lady didn''t tell me I was making a stupid face. I am glad to hear that our team won. It sucks I wasn''t there to see it.

EricaR: Thank you for your kind word. I am happy I found "the one" too. That is one less thing I have to worry about for the wedding.

JerseyGrl81

Shiny_Rock
Your dress is beautiful and looks amazing on you. I especially love the back!

museikchik

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 12:51:16 PM
Author: JerseyGrl81
Your dress is beautiful and looks amazing on you. I especially love the back!
Thank you JerseyGrl. I love the back too. My favorite thing about the dress is that the material is very light so it doesn''t feel like you are wearing a million pounds of dress. That is always a plus when you like to dance like me.
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results