shape
carat
color
clarity

I found a ring on whiteflash.com .. is it from tiffany''s?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iiscorpionii

Rough_Rock
I found a ring on whiteflash.com at the following url

http://www.whiteflash.com/wardrobe/details.asp?Page=1&PriceFrom=0&PriceTo=999999&ItemCode=GA4053&category_id=58&mail_submited=0&MailTo=&MailNote=&PrType=1&Type=Gold&act=additem&VID=&RingSize=&sitetype=wardrobe

and they say that its from tiffany''s. What does that mean? Is it actually going to have tiffany''s certificate and logo? or is it just tiffany''s style?

please tell me if you know.
''

also.. they say that the center stone should be 1.5 carats and up.. does this mean that i cannot put a 1 carot diamond in there?

thanks.
confused.gif

justme

Shiny_Rock
The ring you are asking about is not 'from' Tiffany it's the name of the style of the ring. The only store that can sell rings from Tiffany (new anyway) is Tiffany.
http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/other_styles.asp?

As far as the stone size - yes the ring that your asking about at Whiteflash has a head to accept a stone 1.50 ctw or larger. I'm sure that you could contact Whiteflash and ask if it is also made in a smaller ctw ring.

Hope this helped.
Justme

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Justme:

Thank you for clarifying that. The ring is a "tiffany" style one. It can be ordered for any size or shape center stone starting at .50 carat.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

iiscorpionii

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the fast replys.

Another question...

What about the side stones? Will they be smaller if i chose a 1 carat center stone? and does anyone know if this ring will still look good with a smaller 1 carat diamon versus the picture where its probably 1.5 carats.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results