shape
carat
color
clarity

I Fell In Love All Over Again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

soulsis

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhhhh...don''t you just love when your man does something to remind you of why you love them so much?!?

DF has what he calls a "small sh&tcan". A very low tolerance for stupid people in general. We had to go to a family reunion the other day. My DF is not a fan of my sister''s boyfriend at all. He has shared his feelings about him to me (justified I do believe) on many occasions. DF was a complete angel. Mr. Manners, charisma...the whole nine yards this weekend. I know it was driving him nuts talking to some of these people. My cousin must have asked him four times what he did for a living and then she said he didn''t understand what he meant by "fixing cars" (he''s a mechanic). I could''ve just kissed him all over when we got home!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Aww he gets major bonus points!

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad he was a good sport!! I feel your pain, my DH has a problem with my cousin, as do I. She''s such a snot and we both have to bit our tongues everytime we see her!! But he plays along and I am so glad he and I are on the same page!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results