shape
carat
color
clarity

I dreamed of Dreamgirl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Yes indeedily, last night i had a rather odd dream, but in it....Dreamgirl got engaged
36.gif
9.gif

Well dreamgirl you had darker hair than I remember from your avatar, and your SO was there (he looked a lot like you though which was odd) and you were against a tiffany blue background.

And....wait for it....the ring was a 2.17ct Tiffany setting
36.gif
and it was a knockout
30.gif

and there was also something odd going on with the number 30 but i cant recall that bit too well
26.gif

As for me, in another part of the dream or a separate dream perhaps i had a huge fight with SO for being too nosey and desperate for a ring
39.gif
it was harsh....

Anyone else have crazy dreams like this??

Well Dreamgirl, in light of your suspicious activity thread, lets hope this is an omen shall we?
36.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
OMG you must be joking ......last night I had a dream dreamgirl got engaged!!!

I wasn''t going to say anything b/c I thought it was so strange, I''ve never dreamed of PS before.

What are the odds???
6.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I dreamt of Dream last night too!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
23.gif

eta: haha just kidding! Very bizarre...what are the odds? Imagine if it is an omen???? > /www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/9.gif[/img]

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL. Weird!
3.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Haha, two dreams, well it must be an omen then
36.gif
its funny purselover, ive never dreamed about pricescope either. Though i have had the odd proposal dream, they''re always crap though
7.gif

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 11:37:11 PM
Author:Blackpaw
Yes indeedily, last night i had a rather odd dream, but in it....Dreamgirl got engaged
36.gif
9.gif

Well dreamgirl you had darker hair than I remember from your avatar, and your SO was there (he looked a lot like you though which was odd) and you were against a tiffany blue background.

And....wait for it....the ring was a 2.17ct Tiffany setting
36.gif
and it was a knockout
30.gif

and there was also something odd going on with the number 30 but i cant recall that bit too well
26.gif

As for me, in another part of the dream or a separate dream perhaps i had a huge fight with SO for being too nosey and desperate for a ring
39.gif
it was harsh....

Anyone else have crazy dreams like this??

Well Dreamgirl, in light of your suspicious activity thread, lets hope this is an omen shall we?
36.gif
Wait till Dreamgirl sees that part
30.gif
30.gif
She might faint!!
3.gif
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Nice dream Blackpaw
31.gif
31.gif
I wish it were true! Only in dreams, right?
20.gif

And by the way..........LOVING THE 2.17ct TIFFANY
36.gif
36.gif
oh I can only imagine how lovely that baby would look on my hand! **picturing it now**
18.gif

So I''ve got to ask....you mentioned my boyfriend "looked a lot like you thought which was odd" whatcha mean by that? And do you remember anything about the number 30? Think real hard for me here! Hmmmm. I wonder if that means I''ll get married at 30 (28 now) OOOOO!! That would mean an engagement could be within a year. OMG!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
30.gif

I''ll certainly hope its an omen for sure!!! Thanks for sharing! I''ll have to tell S about this
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 10:00:31 AM
Author: purselover
OMG you must be joking ......last night I had a dream dreamgirl got engaged!!!

I wasn''t going to say anything b/c I thought it was so strange, I''ve never dreamed of PS before.

What are the odds???
6.gif
purselover- share your dream. Was it the same? Did you see the ring?
31.gif

This is so weird ladies. 2 people dreaming of me getting engaged in the same night?!?!? Just so you all know.......I read into things and I believe in signs. THIS to me seems like a sign.
6.gif
9.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Mine wasn''t quite so detailed .....all of a sudden I could see your boyfriend getting down on one knee and proposing, and I thought to myself omg that''s dreamgirl from pricescope I just know it is! And then I went on pricescope where you shared you just got engaged, and I responded that you really deserved this after all your years together and I was just so happy for you. (sadly I did not see the ring)

lol I hope you don''t think I''m creepy now
32.gif

I totally get you about the signs thing, I''m a big believer in intuition and signs and such, hopefully this means we''ll be hearing all about your real proposal soon.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im not sure what the 30 was all about
39.gif
ive been trying to remember but i cant...it definitely wasnt your age though, which is good because hopefully its a sign its closer than that!

The dream was strange because your SO looked like you! As in, a male version but practically the same haircut just a little shorter...it was a little weird!

But yes the ring was a wowser, i could see it from miles away
30.gif

Must be a sign i think
36.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
hahaha nice.
2.17 carat tiffany ring eh...
lets hope dreams come true!
31.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 11:49:24 AM
Author: purselover
Mine wasn''t quite so detailed .....all of a sudden I could see your boyfriend getting down on one knee and proposing, and I thought to myself omg that''s dreamgirl from pricescope I just know it is! And then I went on pricescope where you shared you just got engaged, and I responded that you really deserved this after all your years together and I was just so happy for you. (sadly I did not see the ring)

lol I hope you don''t think I''m creepy now
32.gif

I totally get you about the signs thing, I''m a big believer in intuition and signs and such, hopefully this means we''ll be hearing all about your real proposal soon.
haha! This is still much too funny to me. I''ve been thinking about you girls dreaming about this and I just can''t stop smiling thinking it''s some kind of sign.

I don''t think you are creepy at all. I''m honestly flattered. And I can''t help but think I''d reply to your post thinking....I do deserve this don''t I?
27.gif
haha!

thank you for sharing!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 4:09:57 PM
Author: Blackpaw
Im not sure what the 30 was all about
39.gif
ive been trying to remember but i cant...it definitely wasnt your age though, which is good because hopefully its a sign its closer than that!

The dream was strange because your SO looked like you! As in, a male version but practically the same haircut just a little shorter...it was a little weird!

But yes the ring was a wowser, i could see it from miles away
30.gif

Must be a sign i think
36.gif
Maybe the 30 was me getting married at 30!?!?!? What do you think? That sounds plausable.

Oh my gosh, reading this thread again gets me all excited. How silly am I? I can''t help myself though!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 7:28:33 PM
Author: ckrickett
hahaha nice.
31.gif
YEAH REALLY!

HA!
7.gif
9.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2009 5:34:23 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Date: 7/17/2009 7:28:33 PM

Author: ckrickett

hahaha nice.

31.gif
YEAH REALLY!

HA!
7.gif
9.gif

guuurllll you don''t know what your man has up his sleeve!!
37.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your right, I don't.
6.gif
3.gif
But I'd hate to get my hopes up too high because when it happens I don't want to feel let down. You know? So I try to stay realistic about it as much as possible. But gosh, that's so hard to do for me. I'm such a dreamer...
27.gif
I still can't help but hope for 1-1.25cts. After all these years together, I feel I deserve it for patiently waiting. Right? I've asked him if I'd get my dream size. He only replies "We will have to wait and see when we get there"

Maybe the boy will surprise me and blow me away with a surprise so great AND BIG I had no idea it was coming because I often feel that I'm getting something small. Wouldn't that be awsome? Either way, I'm sure I'll love it whatever it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results