shape
carat
color
clarity

I don't know how you other ladies do it!

beesha77

Shiny_Rock
SO has had the ring since Friday and it's driving me batty! There is NO way I would let him hang onto it for months! I would go INSANE!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
So exciting!! :appl: Have you seen it yet?

The only reason I haven't gone *completely* insane is because he agreed to a timeline that I initially set BEFORE he bought the ring, and the time frame is still a couple of months away from passing. It drives me crazy in my own head that I don't have it yet but I would be even crazier to complain about it to him when I'm the one who set the timeline, KWIM?

I hope you get it sooooon!!! Any ideas on when he might pop the question?

audball

Ideal_Rock
Seriously! I wouldn't make it home from the mailbox!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SO EXCITED for you ladies! I can't wait to be in that same crazed frenzy ;-)

audball

Ideal_Rock
I'm not *quite* there yet. But we will officially have the ring in house in the next month and a half or so and then it will be sitting in the safe..staring at me...taunting me for 6 or so months...argh! It's already making me crazy and it isn't even here yet! :wacko:

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!! I hope my SO hides the ring somewhere high and doesn't tell my it's in the house!

Happy waiting and hope he takes it out of hiding soon :)

audball

Ideal_Rock
Magpie09|1334051541|3167313 said:
How exciting!! I hope my SO hides the ring somewhere high and doesn't tell my it's in the house!

Happy waiting and hope he takes it out of hiding soon :)
This will be my problem. I KNOW Andrew won't be using it until close to the end of the year even though I know it'll be completed in the next 2 months. I also know it will be in the house. In all likelihood, it won't even be hidden! I don't know what I'll do! I'm going to have to ask him to find a place to put it and not tell me where.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1334153042|3168372 said:
This will be my problem. I KNOW Andrew won't be using it until close to the end of the year even though I know it'll be completed in the next 2 months. I also know it will be in the house. In all likelihood, it won't even be hidden! I don't know what I'll do! I'm going to have to ask him to find a place to put it and not tell me where.

Yes, definitely! For the first 2.5 months that my ring was in the house, it was not hidden and BF knew that I was sneaking peeks at it when he wasn't around. Then one day he suddenly moved it without telling me, and it's been in hiding ever since. It does make the wait more bearable, somehow, since I'm not drooling over it all the time and imagining that I never have to take it off. It has also made the anticipation better because I almost don't remember what it looks like on my finger and I know the next time I'll see it will be when he proposes, and that's just so exciting!

maebelle

Brilliant_Rock
I don't know how anyone does it either. Hopefully you get it soon!

audball

Ideal_Rock
star sparkle|1334161681|3168471 said:
audball|1334153042|3168372 said:

Yes, definitely! For the first 2.5 months that my ring was in the house, it was not hidden and BF knew that I was sneaking peeks at it when he wasn't around. Then one day he suddenly moved it without telling me, and it's been in hiding ever since. It does make the wait more bearable, somehow, since I'm not drooling over it all the time and imagining that I never have to take it off. It has also made the anticipation better because I almost don't remember what it looks like on my finger and I know the next time I'll see it will be when he proposes, and that's just so exciting!
I'll tell him to start brainstorming! We've discussed it and I will get to see the completed ring when it arrives and make sure it fits, etc, but then it's going away until it's on my finger for good! Oh the torture!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results