kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone here get this?

65.png

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is this is that dude who thinks he's the ultimate alpha male? Maybe it's because he makes a cute female? :confused:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, so the point it's the same person?
To me the nose is the most different-looking thing.
The two front top teeth don't match either.
Isn't the width, and the slope, of the shoulders different too?

Might these be famous people whom I just don't recognize?

Last edited:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I can't guess at what the point of the picture might be without some context, but to my eye there are too many facial differences to simply be the same guy in a wig. My guess would be that one of the photos has been heavily photoshopped or they are a brother and sister modeling pair.

I don't recognize them as anyone famous.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s Ben Shapiro . Talk show personality. Extremist conservative.

The other is Dylan Mulvaney . Tictok trans woman personality.

Bud light advertisement last year started BS ( :lol: ) and others complaining about DM being in it. Because phobias and outrage manly bud light would do such a thing.

and someone thinks they look alike. Or the ‘have you ever seen them at same time?’ joke.

-Petah

Edited to add:
I hope DM thinks the tweet was funny. Otherwise it isn’t.

Last edited:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the explanation, @Rfisher!

At first glance it looked like click bait to me.

Now, it looks like redneck click bait to me!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the explanation, @Rfisher!

At first glance it looked like click bait to me.

Now, it looks like redneck click bait to me!

Right, no wonder I don't know who they are.:lol:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ahhhhh, thanks @Rfisher! They certainly look like twins to me- must drive Ben nuts to closely resemble Dylan! :lol-2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone here get this?

65.png
Well,
It ends up illustrating that there isn't much daylight between us, is there. One accepts that people are varied and individual and the other knows this but has been taught how they truly feel inside only fits their parents' prosciption.

*his sister is struggling under that yoke as well. Fundie Fridays has done some great work explaining some of it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks all for the info.

Considering where I saw this I'm not surprised it's a left/right dog whistle thingie.
I thought those two might be young pop culture celebs, which I don't pay attention to.

I frequent many fora with moderation restrictions that vary from zero to near-infinity.

This site's has only two restrictions, no pr0n or spam.
Everything else is allowed, insults, politics, lies, personal attacks, religion, the works.
No restrictions on humor either.
Nobody is pandered too.
Moderators ignore complaints that aren't pr0n or spam.
The only people who "get cancelled" are those who cancel themselves by leaving.

Though much content is tiresome, it has some folks with very high IQ and eduction, leading to some thought provoking stuff, but the easily butthurt don't stick around.

I won't name it here on PS.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well,
It ends up illustrating that there isn't much daylight between us, is there. One accepts that people are varied and individual and the other knows this but has been taught how they truly feel inside only fits their parents' proscription.

*his sister is struggling under that yoke as well. Fundie Fridays has done some great work explaining some of it.

I'm not able to follow what your wrote, but would like to ...

Would you please repost that, with the words in bold replaced with the names of whom you are referring to?
Thanks.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I read it a “one person” and “another person” - in society in general - not a reference to specific people.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Us, as in all people. One, as in Dylan, who understands people are varied, she's on the right. The other, as in Ben, is a failed fiction author, lawyer and Republican political podcast pundit/editor of The Daily Wire was raised very conservative/religious and makes his money pandering to the right and spends his time writing and doing podcasts where he complains about everything he thinks he is owed. At 2x the speed of normal speaking.
His sister(who didn't make it as an opera singer) Abby Shapiro has a YouTube channel- Classically Abby, where she extols the trad wife/StayAtHomeMother trope(women's only purpose is to have babies...even though she works full time as an influencer and had no children). The channel primarily a primer on how women should only act and look as she dictates. To better fit the mold of what a conservative men would want. She works somewhat in tandem with her brother. She's finding out that being a mom is harder and less rewarding than she envisioned, now that she actually has a baby.
They make a lot of money telling people how to live and getting angry over snack foods and toys.

These(the Shapiro siblings)are very frustrated people who wanted to be in entertainment and found a niche in 'newstainment and culturetainment'.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results