shape
carat
color
clarity

I can now afford Vera Wang!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like Isaac Mizrahiny has a line at Target. . . now Vera Wang has a line at Kohl's!!! I checked out some of the outfits from Vera Wangs new line and they are cute! Best of all I won't go broke
9.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hehehe, sweet, Skippy!! I love Vera Wang too. Thanks for sharing the good news!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best news I''ve heard all day Skippy. I''ll have to check it out. I love Vera Wang!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, I got 2
36.gif
out of you sweeties!!! Glad you are excited Lisa and Gwendolyn; I am too.
9.gif

Friday on Oprah, they will be showing off Vera Wang's line from Kohl's.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay for Vera Wang and affordability! Her stuff doesn''t fit me too well, don''t know about the Kohl''s line but most of their things run too small and short for my amazon figure, lol! Same with any line at Target, adorable stuff but having to tailor things to really fit me right cancels out what I saved by buying clothes there, darn it.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Well La Te Da!!! Aren''t you something!!
2.gif

I have a friend who said the tv commercial shows 4 rings as they (Kohls) are introducing the news (about VW)...oh...know they are custume...but would still like to try them on!!

DKS

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I'll have to check it out too! I looked online here and there's a lot!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
snlee, that link didn''t work
39.gif
but I am curious to see what her line will look like. I think high end designers are realizing how much money they can make in mass quantity (ie common people stores).

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 12:37:51 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
39.gif
but I am curious to see what her line will look like. I think high end designers are realizing how much money they can make in mass quantity (ie common people stores).
Try again? The website wasn''t working for a bit but now I''m able to see it.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
We got a Khols flier with the newspaper today and I was just leafing through it - there''s about 4 pages of all Vera - she''s even got some bedding and lingerie! I really like the sterling/aqua pendant they had in there...and some of the shoes are adorable! Thinking about hitting up the mall now tomorrow...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are some really cute things on there! GREAT FIND.

On my way to Khols soon, clearly.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 1:31:46 AM
Author: snlee
Date: 9/12/2007 12:37:51 AM

Author: Tacori E-ring

39.gif

Try again? The website wasn''t working for a bit but now I''m able to see it.

Still didn''t work
15.gif
Oh well, guess I will go check it our in person.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2007 11:50:46 PM
Author: monarch64
Yay for Vera Wang and affordability! Her stuff doesn''t fit me too well, don''t know about the Kohl''s line but most of their things run too small and short for my amazon figure, lol! Same with any line at Target, adorable stuff but having to tailor things to really fit me right cancels out what I saved by buying clothes there, darn it.
Though I have not tried Vera Wang''s clothing line, I have tried on several clothing items at Target and had similar results as you Monnie! Still, I am curious about Vera Wang''s line at Khols, perhaps something may work for me (I think I am a bit shorter than you at 5''8").

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 11:24:28 PM
Author: Elmorton
We got a Khols flier with the newspaper today and I was just leafing through it - there''s about 4 pages of all Vera - she''s even got some bedding and lingerie! I really like the sterling/aqua pendant they had in there...and some of the shoes are adorable! Thinking about hitting up the mall now tomorrow...
I agree, they do have some super cute stuff!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 1:48:59 AM
Author: Gypsy
There are some really cute things on there! GREAT FIND.

On my way to Khols soon, clearly.
thanks, Gypsy
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool! We have a Kohl''s opening here soon so I plan on doing some serious clothing shopping soon.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2007 5:16:13 PM
Author: marcyc
Cool! We have a Kohl''s opening here soon so I plan on doing some serious clothing shopping soon.
Yay Marcy you clothes horse! I can''t wait to hear what you buy! I bet you look adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results