shape
carat
color
clarity

I broke down and got him a man-purse!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

niccia

Shiny_Rock
In my city, it is very trendy for guys to carry murses. It actually started out as a way for some gang members to identify themselves when they were banned from wearing their colors in the local nightclubs (along with wearing the Christian Audigier gear). My fiance refuses to wear any of it because of that, but I have to admit, I find them sexy on the right guy.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Ask a Gay Man: Murse Edition

I have many messenger bags that I use. I have to have certain items with me and I don''t like things in my pockets. I like the Fossil Bags a lot. They don''t cost a fortune and they''re real leather.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 10:47:56 PM
Author: niccia
In my city, it is very trendy for guys to carry murses. It actually started out as a way for some gang members to identify themselves when they were banned from wearing their colors in the local nightclubs (along with wearing the Christian Audigier gear). My fiance refuses to wear any of it because of that, but I have to admit, I find them sexy on the right guy.
Interesting....

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 1:48:24 AM
Author: pennquaker09
Ask a Gay Man: Murse Edition

I have many messenger bags that I use. I have to have certain items with me and I don''t like things in my pockets. I like the Fossil Bags a lot. They don''t cost a fortune and they''re real leather.
I gotta see this on another computer with sound! My sound card is on the blink... looks cute.

I randomly found mine at BIG LOTS!!! (It''s a big discount store.) It was super value priced and I snapped it up.

Leather would be sexier, though, Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results