shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought my dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Well, it is over 8 months until the wedding, but I found the perfect dress. It is a private label maker from my local bridal shop. Now I just have to make sure I stay the same size between now and December. Hopefully these pictures work. The first one is a close up of the beading.

uploadPicture3.jpg

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t bought the crinoline yet. The one I tried on at the bridal shop was $55. I thought I would look around for one online before I buy from them. Is $55 a good deal for a very full crinoline w/o hoops?

uploadPicture1.jpg

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Last one for now. What do you think?

uploadPicture2.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful, you will look like a princess!!!! the beading is very beautiful!
I think you will be able to find the crinoline for less on ebay. Congratulations!!

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Love love love it! So pretty. It''s such a fairy-tale princess dress ! So beautiful. I especially love the glistening beads.
Congrats!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I love the details on the uppder part of the dress!! Be careful about losing weight, most brides loose rather than gain weight close to the wedding if it already fits you.

For a simple purchase that won''t show...I might be tempted to check out what ebay might have to offer for crinoline. If you or your mom can work a sewing machine, you could also make a layer of scrunched up crinoline for super cheap if you buy the materials yourself.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!!! You look so wonderful in it!
36.gif
And don''t worry, the dress was the very first thing I did after the engagement (2 weeks after) which was about 11 months before the wedding!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its very very pretty-I love it

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s very pretty. You can find a cheaper crinoline on ebay!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! It''s like a total fairytale wedding dress. And it fits you perfectly through the bodice. Yay!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful dress - I love the detail work on the bodice and it looks great on you!

Scooba

Shiny_Rock
very pretty, very princessy!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Congratulations!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Congrats you look great! I could''ve sworn I already typed this all, but I don''t see it so I guess didn''t hit submit. I agree that you can find something cheaper on ebay. If you want to purchase from a physical store, though, that''s not a bad price.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Thanks a lot guys, its nice to get some opinions that aren''t your mothers. Anyway, I will have to get it taken in a little on the top, either that or I need to find a really good bra. I stopped by the bridal shop yesterday and found out that I can get the crinoline for 15% off since I already bought my dress (so just under $47). I''m going to look around a little more, but it looks like on ebay, I can get one for around $36. I''m also watching craigslist for a deal. I have plenty of time to look.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful princess dress!

laru0283

Rough_Rock
you look great! congrats, it''s a beautiful dress!

bravesfan

Shiny_Rock
You look just like a princess!! I love it!!
30.gif

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
OOOOH I love it -- You look just like a princess!! Congrats on finding "the one"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results