shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought my dress! (pics included)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
So, on a whim, I decided to try this dress on. After several trips, it was so refreshing to have *that feeling* about it. It''s more simple than I imagined, but it''s so classic, I''m in love!
30.gif

Here she is! (don''t mind some of my faces, I was talking to the sales manager and my mom was snapping away!)

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Can you tell I''m happy with it?

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
And here I am with my sister, in the MOH dress.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
So, now I need to find the right bra that doesn''t stick out in front or back, and a veil...

Apparently I was the first person to try this dress on, and everyone who saw it loved it. I''ve been on cloud nine since we put the deposit down!
36.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
It looks beautiful on you! Love the neckline and back. Congrats on finding the dress!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! It just felt so right, it''s hard to describe that feeling, but I was also crying, too, so I knew it was it! Now, I have to wait til November!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
I am usually more of a luker in this section, but I just had to write that dress looks so beautiful on you, perfect. love it

enjoy
35.gif

d2b

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Aww, thanks for coming out of lurkdom to say that!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It looks great on you!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a great dress!! I love the back!! You look absolutely stunning in it.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! I love the back especially!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Thanks robbie, OUPeargirl, and Sarah!

I''m glad everyone else loves it as much as I do!
16.gif

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Here is a better picture of the back. The clips in my pictures kind of take away from it, but here it is on the model.

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love the neckline and bodice on your dress! Beautiful! The MOH dress looks great with it, too!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I LOVE IT! i usually like dresses with lots of beading and stuff on them but this is SOOOO PRETTY! its classic just like you said, I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT!
its soooooooo pretty and the back! ughhhhhhhhhh i love it. wow GREAT FIND! you are going to be so beautiful and glowing on your day.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 1:22:15 PM
Author: galvana
OMG I LOVE IT! i usually like dresses with lots of beading and stuff on them but this is SOOOO PRETTY! its classic just like you said, I SERIOUSLY LOVE IT!
its soooooooo pretty and the back! ughhhhhhhhhh i love it. wow GREAT FIND! you are going to be so beautiful and glowing on your day.

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I was the same way - I was very attracted to the detailing and beading, and this one came outta nowhere for me!

I even went to another salon in the area and tried on some (well, not some, more like FIFTEEN!) dresses that were very intricate - they were pretty, but they weren't IT...

Thanks again everyone!

dreaming of the day

Shiny_Rock
OMG, that dress is absolutely perfect on you. I am in love with it and I can see how you "just knew"! The back is so gorgeous, simple but extravagant at the same time. You are going to make one beautiful bride!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Double ditto what everyone else said. You found the purrrrfect dress
36.gif

I can see why you fell in love with it, it''s stunning and you will be a gorgeous bride.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks great! I love that neckline on you and the back is so gorgeous.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
What a beuatiful dress! You look fantastic and even more important, elated to be wearing your dress:) YOu will definitely glow on your wedding day if just trying on the dress makes you so apparently happy. yay for you!

Also, I'd like to compliment your choice of bridesmaids dress. It looks like a "real cut" that a person could wear again. I'm sure your sister is pleased! What name brand is the green dress? Maybe I would like to take a look
31.gif

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Wow guys! Thanks! I''m glad I made the right choice! (and that you all approve!) I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve, so you can ALWAYS tell what I''m thinking by the look on my face. Sorry I don''t have time to reply to all!

Both dresses are from Davids - but mine is the Oleg Cassini line and the satin is TDF! So soft, and it''s more well-made than some of the others I tried on!

The MOH dress is style F12688 in Clover.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Pretty dress! I love the back. Congrats on finding it!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the bow on the back!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results