shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought my dress! I''m a Maggie bride!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, I tried posting my pics up here again, but it''s not letting me. So I''m going to give you the link to my veil topic and let me know what you ladies think! The back is a corset, but you can''t tell cuz of the clip! I''m getting if fitted in Dec. I would have it sooner but I have to travel 1500 miles to my dress! The best part of this gown is it only cost me 614.00!!! But everyone knows that you have to have alterations and THEN the veil (which costs almost as much as a dress sometimes! I mean come ON people!
emcrook.gif
Anyways, here is the link. What do you think of it?

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/bride-world-wide-grooms-grooves/to-veil-or-not-to-veil-with-my-wedding-gown-t87684.html

Thanks!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! It really shows off your great figure!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
You can post your pics again, but they need to be named something different than what''s already been uploaded to the forum server...

If I remember correctly, you posted perhaps one or two...how about a few more??

Congratulations on the dress.

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
yeah!!!! I''m gping to be a maggie bride too!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pics from the other thread... right-click on a pic and select "copy image location". Then when typing your post, click on the button second to the right above the text field, the one with a mountain and sun on it (to the left of the "link" button) and paste the image location there.

It's gorgeous! The lace and the neckline are not something you see so commonly, and for that I love it. It's very very flattering. Congrats!

Imported%20Photos%2000106%20-%20Copy.JPG

Imported%20Photos%2000107%20-%20Copy.JPG

davids%20bridal%20hn2.JPG

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, thanks for getting my pics for me! YAY! The last one I don''t like very much...to think, eh, I ACTUALLY almost bought it! It looks HORRID on ME! EK! Good thing I waited!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - it looks great on you.

I''m glad you didn''t buy the last one - yours is much more flattering. I prefer it without the glove things as well.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful!!! I haven''t seen that one before!
36.gif

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t see it on her site until I searched for it. I love it, but I must admit...it didn''t look very good on the model in the pic on the website. I don'' t know if they didn''t alter it or what not...but you know, the part where your boobs like space inbetween them, well in her pic, the way they have her posing, it makes it go concave! It ruins the dress! If I hadn''t tried it on before seeing the pic...I doubt I would have went searching for that dress!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results