shape
carat
color
clarity

I bought a new rug...I''m DEAD MEAT

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Here it is in the pottery barn room....It''s going in the bedroom on my side of the bed leading to the closets...I am doing a pale blue/cream toile...and then I''m going to do some beige/grey silk drapes and maybe even bedskirt! How lavish for Queens, NY LOLOL!!!

room.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
p.s. I''m sure me cats will all have big hairballs on it the minute I put it down!

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Great colors, and sounds like it will go perfectly with your color scheme.

Spot Shot rug cleaner will get any and all hairball urps out of the carpet.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
LOL, anything new like that and my cat throws up a hairball right on it!! We put in new wall to wall carpeting, a kinda light colored berber, and within three weeks, he had three hairballs! And we just refinished our hardwood floors downstairs, and I came home to one right in the middle of the room today!! Cats!!!
11.gif
But they''re so worth it
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
D*mn woman! That''s going to put "our" 3ct upgrade on hold!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful--love the colors.
30.gif

Somehow, after the diamond shenanigans of the last year, I think the rug will slide...
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL 7/1...that is so funny...I can see Putty eating his salad now and joking on the germs!!!

JFo, Thanks! But seriously, he''ll KILL me. KILL me. But I just *know* when I love stuff. It hits me and I had to have it! :)

If you guys don''t hear from me again, you''ll know who did it LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, I see why you had to have it!!! I just bought a new rug for the family room too, so if you don''t hear from me you''ll know who did it too!!
6.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
anyone who has to take a baby wipes "bath" deserves a new rug! Enjoy it!

and if you redo the kitchen and have to wash dishes in the new shower, you''ll have earned that diamond upgrade!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
fountainfairfax,
That is so true, mmm you are so on your way to that 3 ct!!!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s so pretty! I love the colors and I think your description of your bedroom sounds beautiful! And I''m jealous...We have NO rugs on our first floor b/c the dog pees on them. I bought a $39 one from Sam''s just as a test and nope...it only lasted a week or two.
7.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooh pottery barn rug...nice and pricey..hehehe. don''t you hate when you can''t find the item you want on ebay but there are all these other RANDOM items? or diff colors or sizes of what you want? ARGH!

i love that blue pottery barn room...your bedroom sounds nice and comfy!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL- 5th anniv in 2 years, I SO want one..but I really doubt it will ever happen....it seems as I get older, the more bills I have...I guess that''s part of being an adult..it suck
9.gif

HA! The kitchen countertops are on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next year....

LOL Patty...don''t feel bad...my cats will rip it to shreds I''m sure...Maybe an indoor/outdoor rug will do
31.gif

I was SO trying to make th ebay 8X10 and 9X12 work...the 9X12 was $599 on ebay
6.gif
and it''s 1400 at PB. But it just didn''t work. I''m hoping that in the next three weeks (the rug is on order) the 5X8 will appear on ebay...so I can return this one...keep your fingers crossed!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Here is a shot of the bedspread and drapes!

PICT0441.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
The drapes are not as gold as they look in the picture

PICT0442.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
And this is my Gracie ... she will squeeze and hide in any place she can to escape her brother Vinny....she is between the couch and a pillow!

PICT0427.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK- this is WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that a lot of pottery barn rugs are made by Classic Concepts....WELL, that company has several divisions, and one is the Chandler Collection....GUESS who makes my bedspread...I just saw the bag label...I bought the bedspread at a discount home store...and I saw the rug and knew it would match. THAT is funny!

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/22/2005 5:49
6.gif
9 PM
Author: moremoremore
p.s. I''m sure me cats will all have big hairballs on it the minute I put it down!

Cats, I believe do this consciously, "Quick! Get to a rug I''m gonna throw up! " At least mine do.
face22.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
In his 10 years, my cat Early has barfed:
-on my husband's brand new (out of the gift wrap for 5 minutes) leather coat
-on my husband's brand new (out of the box for mere seconds) Allan Edmonds shoes
-on my husband's brand new (in the house for maybe 1/2 an hour) coffee table book on helicopters

Do we see a trend? I think my Early has some jealousy issues. :) He's never barfed on any of MY belongings.

By the way, MMM, that rug is gorgeous.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2005 1:38:53 AM
Author: MrsFrk
In his 10 years, my cat Early has barfed:
-on my husband''s brand new (out of the gift wrap for 5 minutes) leather coat
-on my husband''s brand new (out of the box for mere seconds) Allan Edmonds shoes
-on my husband''s brand new (in the house for maybe 1/2 an hour) coffee table book on helicopters

Do we see a trend? I think my Early has some jealousy issues. :) He''s never barfed on any of MY belongings.
HI:

This is just about the funniest thing I''ve read lately....heh heh heh. Barfing so soon after your husband receives gifts--is this why you call him Early?
P.S. MMM--fab carpet!

cheers--Sharon

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m sure the rug will also look great wrapped around my body floating in the Hudson River when my husband finds out how much it was !!!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2005 12:38:28 PM
Thanks guys! I''m sure the rug will also look great wrapped around my body floating in the Hudson River when my husband finds out how much it was !!!
9.gif
HI:

Halir! At least you''ll be easily identified.....
41.gif
2.gif
JK of course......
17.gif

cheers--Sharon

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2005 1:35:32 PM
Author: canuk-gal

9.gif
HI:

41.gif
2.gif
JK of course......
17.gif

cheers--Sharon
Yes, we will all hear the radio announcement about an unidentified woman floating in the river wrapped in a nice Pottery Barn rug and wearing a gorgeous cushion 3 stone ring and we''ll call in to identify you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/23/2005 2:25:25 PM
Author: Patty

Date: 3/23/2005 1:35:32 PM
Author: canuk-gal

9.gif
HI:

41.gif
2.gif
JK of course......
17.gif

cheers--Sharon
Yes, we will all hear the radio announcement about an unidentified woman floating in the river wrapped in a nice Pottery Barn rug and wearing a gorgeous cushion 3 stone ring and we''ll call in to identify you!
HI:

A woman, who also appeared not to have "showered" in some time......
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you guys are hillarious!!

mmm- that rug is FABULOUS!! i love it! definitely worth risking your well being for
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I really just LOL....That is too funny!

And btw, don''t think for one minute hubby wouldn''t pry the ring off of my cold, lifeless fingers and sell if before dumping the body!

WELL, I just went on ebay and guess what, I got the rug for $500!!!!!!!!!!!! No shipping b/c it''s local! I saved $235!!! Nice!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good job woman, no floating down the river for you!!! Lol, I had images in my mind, horrors I tell you, glad you saved some moolah!!!
3.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock
moremoremore,

If your DH is not around when it arrives, I''d bet that you could put the rug on the floor and it would be a long time before he notices....if ever, unless you say something....

41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results