shape
carat
color
clarity

I am *too* excited!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
I'm about 90ish percent sure BF is going to propose this Thursday! :naughty: :errrr: :love: :o :bigsmile: :-o :praise:

He asked me to go to a really nice restaurant this Thursday to celebrate my birthday. We've gone once before, on another holiday, and it's nice and romantic and all the tables are private... I think he might even propose right there over dinner. He usually gets me something pretty nice for any gift-giving holiday, and usually there's something I want/need, but right now the only thing on my want list at all really is an e-ring. I have no idea what else he could be getting me, and I'd teased him a while back and told him that's all I want for my birthday. He told me a couple weeks ago that the proposal will be within the next couple months. And one of our really good friends told me today that BF told him this weekend about the ring and proposing and that he got teary-eyed and choked up! Awwwww! And the friend told me BF told him when he's going to propose. So he has a plan!!!

I really really REALLY think it's going to be then! I haven't stopped smiling in days. It's crazy to think it could be so soon! Eek! Could I please get a few dump truck loads of DUST sent this way, LIWs? :sun:

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST***************************DUST******

That is SO exciting!!!!!!!! Now I can't wait till Thursday! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mega dust coming your way. How exciting. :appl: :appl: :appl:

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Yep - you need some dust. :)

ETA - I thought PS 2.0 was supposed to resize images!

fairydust3_800111.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Gosh I love sparkles thus I love love love dust. Yummy like diamonds :)

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
*DUST!*

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
********DUST***********

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
Wow good luck to you!! I'd be losing my mind!!!!!!!! Enjoy your birthday! :bigsmile:

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Dust!!!!!!!!!! I really hope it's this week just let us know what happens either way. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
Happy early birthday :bigsmile:

How exciting! I really hope it happens for you. ********DUST*********

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, girls! I am so happy about it already. I am in a silly mood because of it. It's going to be a long couple days now. So now... How do I not go crazy in these last few days???

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
***********DUST************

GL and happy early bday! :appl:

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
**********************DUST*********************

I would be going insane if it were me....

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Jessie, I really am. I'm happy but I'm really squirmy. This is so not like me! But then again, getting engaged isn't exactly something I've done before.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh i am so excited for you!!!! happy early bday and i hope you get an awesome present!!!!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone! And thanks for wishing me a happy early birthday, too. I just thought I'd remind you all that TOMORROW IS THURSDAY!!!!! And I am so antsy, oh my goodness! I can't wait!
:errrr:
:naughty:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tommorow is the day :appl: Lots of dust :wavey:

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
***DUST DUST DUST*** for tomorrow!!!!!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again!

BF texted me a little while ago and said HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY... This is my 3rd birthday since dating him and he never gets very excited about it... So, of course, I'm like "this is a sign!!!" LOL

I'm practically bouncing off the walls here. I should go to bed soon but I am *WIDE* awake! Eep!

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
crossmyfingers said:
Thanks again!

BF texted me a little while ago and said HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY... This is my 3rd birthday since dating him and he never gets very excited about it... So, of course, I'm like "this is a sign!!!" LOL

I'm practically bouncing off the walls here. I should go to bed soon but I am *WIDE* awake! Eep!

I can't wait to hear if it happens! Dust to you! Try to get some sleep!

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Sending more dust and some birthday wishes on your way since today is THURSDAY!!

*************************LOTS AND LOTS OF DUST!!!!**********************

Hope you come back tonight to ask to be taken off the list!! :appl: :appl:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Dust!!!!1

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear about your special dinner!!!!! Hope the big wish comes true!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. I am trying not to count down the time till dinner... Ahem... Three hours! Woo hoo!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hope you'll be engaged tonight too!!! I'll be checking for your update tonight!!! DUST!!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday and best of luck today! Hope you're wearing waterproof mascara!

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad you came back to update! I've been thinking about you all day!! Can't wait to hear what happens - make sure you jump on the computer tonite and update us!!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
Wow! I'm so glad some of you are excited too! I'll try my best to update you all either way!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results