shape
carat
color
clarity

I am so EXCITED! A birthday treat from DH!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My birthday is coming up next week, and my husband just gave me a wonderful surprise! He is taking me to the Christie's exhibition of Elizabeth Taylor's jewelry! It is as the MOCA Pacific Design Center and is for four days only!

Any other PS'ers taking this in?

He was able to get tickets that they opened up for friday nite at 9:30. He is taking me out to dinner first, at our favorite restaurant,
Flemings. Two lobster tails and a whole night of seeing sparklies! It doesn't get better than that! I mentioned to hubby that I wondered if they allowed photos and he said yes! The man already thought of that. He knows me too well.

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds super fun! What a perfect gift! Enjoy and Happy Birthday! :appl:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
What a thoughtful gift, luv2sparkle :appl: :appl: :appl: DH of the Year, right here!

Have a fabulous time and give your DH an extra kiss that evening from us (then post LOADS of pics :Up_to_something: ).

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Amazing SO. Hope you have a wonderful time.

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
What a sweetheart! Have a blast and a wonderful birthday!!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's great! Your husband is so thoughtful to arrange such an amazing evening. :appl: I hope you'll post pictures after your wonderful night!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will post lots of photos and take pictures of everything! DH already said he will charge up the battery on his new camera for me. It is just a point and shoot cannon but newer than mine. Hopefully, we will get some nice pictures. I wouldn't be surprise if he takes them all so I can look. That is just the kind of man he is.

I kept thinking about how great this is while he was talking my ear off all afternoon. (See thread about your SO driving you crazy) :naughty:

He has been making a lot of clandestine phone calls this past week, and taking phone calls away from me, which he never does.
I thought it was weird but just let it go. At lunch today he told me he was trying to work out dinner with some close friends of ours
but they are going to Tahoe so won't be able to make it. I was waiting for my friend to call me back about getting together this weekend.
I was wondering why I hadn't heard from her. Now I know.

Did I say, I am so excited?

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
oh wow... we expect MANY MANY pic from you. what a thoughtful wonderful DH... have a great birthday!! :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, only in my dreams would my husband think of such a thing! :o Have a wonderful time!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Buy me something! :bigsmile: ;))

cheers--Sharon

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
What an A-one SWEETHEART you have!!! Yes, post post post when you get home!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG..you are so lucky! So sweet of your DH to do something that you really love! I wish I could go!!!

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday to you!!!that is the way to spend a birthday!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1318474107|3039033 said:
HI:

Buy me something! :bigsmile: ;))

cheers--Sharon

If ONLY I could buy me something!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Echidna|1318454547|3038808 said:
What a thoughtful gift, luv2sparkle :appl: :appl: :appl: DH of the Year, right here!

Have a fabulous time and give your DH an extra kiss that evening from us (then post LOADS of pics :Up_to_something: ).

I am going to tell him that Echidna! He will probably say "what is a DH?"

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1318473966|3039029 said:
Wow, only in my dreams would my husband think of such a thing! :o Have a wonderful time!

Ditto!

Give your hubby a HUGE hug from all of us... he's DEFINITELY knocked one out of the ballpark with this gift!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Nice!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle :wavey:

Happy Birthday :!: have fun :!:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Danny, and Dancing Fire!

Hubby was very amused by all the well wishes and his new DH of the year title. I don't think he would know what to think in a room full
of women (and men!) who love all things that sparkle!

Hopefully today will bring my first iphone, tomorrow a get together with 6 really close friends, and fun evening. I can't wait to share it all
with you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results